OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Since I have no idea what to do with Mei these days, I'm going to add in Thol from that one dead rp.
Name: Thol Malignus
Species: Human Templar. He has black hair and a pale complexion.

Quirks/Pros: He can easily hide injuries, and will not show most symptoms of injury. Besides bleeding and sicknesses, all injuries will be hidden from others unless he allows them to see the injuries. He reads books and can carry pretty much a library's worth of books(although he can't carry other items to the same extent for some reason.) He has the abilities of a Truthsayer. He utilizes magic of the dark/shadow element. Similarly to Meliodas' Full Counter from 7DS, Thol has a counter known as Theoretical Void, which reflects 50~60% of the damage he takes from an attack and absorbs health equal to the damage Theoretical Void does as a counter reaction.
Flaws/Cons: Due to his tendency to hide injuries, he usually is weakened physically while injured until healed. He is emotionally stunted due to a certain incident, causing him to rely on his own rules to keep himself in control. While he can still show emotion as about anyone can, he does have some tendencies that would contradict himself. He cannot wield any weapons besides books, magic, normal swords, and normal household items like a steak knife or a fork for example. He has no skill with bows, throwing weapons like shurikens or grenades, or other melee weapons like mallets. He is elementally weak to light.
Personality: His incomplete range of emotions causes him to rely on commandments to control himself and his comrades. He enjoys being philosophical, and may start an argument just to see how it'd end, if he can bypass his own rules. He aspires to free his world from oppression, and so he dislikes injustice.
Backstory: A man from the Lost Blue, he seeks change and seeks to liberate Lost Blue from its oppression. He ignited a spark of his powers after a certain event, allowing him to travel through dimensions. Despite this, he has no real control over it when using such an ability, so he ends up here.

Equipment:
Ring Guard - Dark World's Sun: This ring was created using techniques unique to the Lost Blue. It raises resistance against Fire and Dark-elemental attacks, but exactly why it does this is unclear. It boosts a range of stats when wielded, but only the Templar know how to use it properly.
Lots of books - As a man who enjoys reading, he would come with quite a lot of books to help him not bore himself. He appears to be able to summon and withdraw the books at will.
Clothes - He wears a black garb and a dark grey cloak with gold hexagon patterns and black pants, fashioned for a turbulent lifestyle.

Character Name: Thol Malignus

Character Nickname: Thol

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: Unknown

Character Appearance: He has black hair and a pale complexion.

Character Species: Human Templar

Character Height: 179cm

Character Weight: 71kg

Character Personality: His incomplete range of emotions causes him to rely on commandments to control himself and his comrades. He enjoys being philosophical, and may start an argument just to see how it'd end, if he can bypass his own rules. He aspires to free his world from oppression, and so he dislikes injustice.

Character Equipment:
Ring Guard - Dark World's Sun: This ring was created using techniques unique to the Lost Blue. It raises resistance against Fire and Dark-elemental attacks, but exactly why it does this is unclear. It boosts a range of stats when wielded, but only the Templar know how to use it properly.
Lots of books - As a man who enjoys reading, he would come with quite a lot of books to help him not bore himself. He appears to be able to summon and withdraw the books at will.
Clothes - He wears a black garb and a dark grey cloak with gold hexagon patterns and black pants, fashioned for a turbulent lifestyle.

Character Abilities: He reads books and can carry pretty much a library's worth of books(although he can't carry other items to the same extent for some reason.) He has the abilities of a Truthsayer. He utilizes magic of the dark/shadow element. Thol has an ability known as Theoretical Void, which reflects 50~60% of the damage he takes from an attack and absorbs health equal to the damage Theoretical Void does as a counter reaction. I also recall he was able to summon a horse mount in the previous RP, but I'm not sure if I should keep that ability or not.

Character Backstory: A man from the Lost Blue, he seeks change and seeks to liberate Lost Blue from its oppression. He ignited a spark of his powers after a certain event, allowing him to travel through dimensions. Despite this, he has no real control over it when using such an ability, so he ends up here.

Character Quirks: He can easily hide injuries, and will not show most symptoms of injury. Besides bleeding and sicknesses, all injuries will be hidden from others unless he allows them to see the injuries. His mental willpower is oddly high because of his tendency to hide his ailments.

Character Flaws: Due to his tendency to hide injuries, he usually is weakened state physically while injured until healed. He is emotionally stunted due to a certain incident, causing him to rely on his own rules to keep himself in control. While he can still show emotion as about anyone can, he does have some tendencies that would contradict himself. He cannot wield any weapons besides books, magic, normal swords, and normal household items like a steak knife or a fork for example. He has no skill with bows, throwing weapons like shurikens or grenades, or other melee weapons like mallets. He is elementally weak to light.

Extras/Trivia: He's originally from the Era of the Resurgence RP.

I'm really considering adding my own kitsune character and my avali character... I have a problem with making so many OCs

Alright
Since I have no idea what to do with Mei these days, I'm going to add in Thol from that one dead rp.
Name: Thol Malignus
Species: Human Templar. He has black hair and a pale complexion.

Quirks/Pros: He can easily hide injuries, and will not show most symptoms of injury. Besides bleeding and sicknesses, all injuries will be hidden from others unless he allows them to see the injuries. He reads books and can carry pretty much a library's worth of books(although he can't carry other items to the same extent for some reason.) He has the abilities of a Truthsayer. He utilizes magic of the dark/shadow element. Similarly to Meliodas' Full Counter from 7DS, Thol has a counter known as Theoretical Void, which reflects 50~60% of the damage he takes from an attack and absorbs health equal to the damage Theoretical Void does as a counter reaction.
Flaws/Cons: Due to his tendency to hide injuries, he usually is weakened physically while injured until healed. He is emotionally stunted due to a certain incident, causing him to rely on his own rules to keep himself in control. While he can still show emotion as about anyone can, he does have some tendencies that would contradict himself. He cannot wield any weapons besides books, magic, normal swords, and normal household items like a steak knife or a fork for example. He has no skill with bows, throwing weapons like shurikens or grenades, or other melee weapons like mallets. He is elementally weak to light.
Personality: His incomplete range of emotions causes him to rely on commandments to control himself and his comrades. He enjoys being philosophical, and may start an argument just to see how it'd end, if he can bypass his own rules. He aspires to free his world from oppression, and so he dislikes injustice.
Backstory: A man from the Lost Blue, he seeks change and seeks to liberate Lost Blue from its oppression. He ignited a spark of his powers after a certain event, allowing him to travel through dimensions. Despite this, he has no real control over it when using such an ability, so he ends up here.

Equipment:

Character Name: Thol Malignus

Character Nickname: Thol

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: Unknown

Character Appearance: He has black hair and a pale complexion.

Character Species: Human Templar

Character Height: 179cm

Character Weight: 71kg

Character Personality: His incomplete range of emotions causes him to rely on commandments to control himself and his comrades. He enjoys being philosophical, and may start an argument just to see how it'd end, if he can bypass his own rules. He aspires to free his world from oppression, and so he dislikes injustice.

Character Equipment:

Character Abilities: He reads books and can carry pretty much a library's worth of books(although he can't carry other items to the same extent for some reason.) He has the abilities of a Truthsayer. He utilizes magic of the dark/shadow element. Thol has an ability known as Theoretical Void, which reflects 50~60% of the damage he takes from an attack and absorbs health equal to the damage Theoretical Void does as a counter reaction. I also recall he was able to summon a horse mount in the previous RP, but I'm not sure if I should keep that ability or not.

Character Backstory: A man from the Lost Blue, he seeks change and seeks to liberate Lost Blue from its oppression. He ignited a spark of his powers after a certain event, allowing him to travel through dimensions. Despite this, he has no real control over it when using such an ability, so he ends up here.

Character Quirks: He can easily hide injuries, and will not show most symptoms of injury. Besides bleeding and sicknesses, all injuries will be hidden from others unless he allows them to see the injuries. His mental willpower is oddly high because of his tendency to hide his ailments.

Character Flaws: Due to his tendency to hide injuries, he usually is weakened state physically while injured until healed. He is emotionally stunted due to a certain incident, causing him to rely on his own rules to keep himself in control. While he can still show emotion as about anyone can, he does have some tendencies that would contradict himself. He cannot wield any weapons besides books, magic, normal swords, and normal household items like a steak knife or a fork for example. He has no skill with bows, throwing weapons like shurikens or grenades, or other melee weapons like mallets. He is elementally weak to light.

Extras/Trivia: He's originally from the Era of the Resurgence RP.
Also, I forgot to accept this earlier, so accepted.

Well, like I said I'd do yesterday...
Wiki reminder.
(Go to:
Characters: top
Center
Other stuff: top
Note to self: top)
Burst
Red
Ocram
Paimko
Zeast
Obsidian
Besti
Bigby
Terry
Dusk
Logan
Iris
Pyrausta
Kon
Boomie

Sylvain Silverstone of Acheron
Kettu Rakkaus
Rhea Kingston
Emile Latritz
Marianne alexandre Vonhart
Lester
Jeralt Silverstone
Reverie
Verity
Tubbs
Ingrid Silverstone
Kuebiko
Roman
Alexandria
Cyril
Victor
(Insert the rest of Elivyr's characters because I probably forgot some)

Kyle Yaris
David Resham
Yegor
Nikolai
General John Williker
Charles
Chris
Streyll
Lukas
Jack
Izviing
Genison
Aseta
Renuson

Flare
Hornet
Earnest
Alex
Scorpion
Aqua
Rascal
Kaleb
Grant
Skully
Dev

Ghostrix
Max
E
Vee
Darian
Andromeda
Whoever the shapeshifter was (I know they were never introduced, but whatever.)
Cyan
Rand

Clot
Melody
Vile
Angel
Emil
Luci
Marine
Cordy
Be
Stitch

Thracia
Dijth
Flame
Chir'
Ivyss
Rinh
Rxilh
Tyslia
Fate
Lavin
Juniper
Defure
Scrapwing
Tarrah

Sandstorm
Massetts
Draggs
Price
Dave
Ford
Wire
Jarvis
Jeff
Jerry
Toxin
Skittles
Edward
Alexa
Elaine
Blindside
The rest of Agent Sandstorm's characters that I inevitably forgot

Enigma
Grigio
Klaire
Reese
K
Pardio
M2
Eve
Imposter

Sammy
Swappy
JPEG
Teo
Cam
Leo
Cassus

Aaron

Teru
Kami
Liel
Warp
Roca
Gan

Eerie
Huron
Geo
Tau
Kappa
Gamma
Epsilon
Delta

Lindora
June
Hazelnut (Still The best cat in the rp)
Peppermint
Sparrowstar
Petalbreeze
The teenager group Dragonfirestaken has (I can't remember the names of all of them ;-; )
Wisteria
Sabrina
Blossom
Any of Dragonfirestaken's characters that I probably inevitably forgot

Asher
Isabelle
Jake
Sakura

Skemor
Skeletom

Zeyrix
Xenom

Zach
Z724
The other Zach
Skullhunter

Vortex

Thol
The other character Animus has

All of the characters I inevitably forgot
Crests.

Crest Beasts.

The soldiers that Kyle was fighting.

Trayin military.

The rebellion.

The Void Infection.

Running gag: characters entering the OOC for no reason/fourth wall breaking.

By now these wiki reminders are a running gag, just saying.
Raphael
August
Birdon
(Insert the rest of the characters I have used)
Jacky
Ellion
Ariah
Twilight
Dawn Blackstone
Noodle
My :red:ton of side characters
I think I have everything covered here. But probably not, and I probably forgot a few names/got names wrong at some point
(Go to:
Center
convenience wiki link

h
Well, like I said I'd do yesterday...
Wiki reminder.
(Go to:
Center
Burst
Red
Ocram
Paimko
Zeast
Obsidian
Besti
Bigby
Terry
Dusk
Logan
Iris
Pyrausta
Kon
Boomie

Sylvain Silverstone of Acheron
Kettu Rakkaus
Rhea Kingston
Emile Latritz
Marianne alexandre Vonhart
Lester
Jeralt Silverstone
Reverie
Verity
Tubbs
Ingrid Silverstone
Kuebiko
Roman
Alexandria
Cyril
Victor
(Insert the rest of Elivyr's characters because I probably forgot some)

Kyle Yaris
David Resham
Yegor
Nikolai
General John Williker
Charles
Chris
Streyll
Lukas
Jack
Izviing
Genison
Aseta
Renuson

Flare
Hornet
Earnest
Alex
Scorpion
Aqua
Rascal
Kaleb
Grant
Skully
Dev

Ghostrix
Max
E
Vee
Darian
Andromeda
Whoever the shapeshifter was (I know they were never introduced, but whatever.)
Cyan
Rand

Clot
Melody
Vile
Angel
Emil
Luci
Marine
Cordy
Be
Stitch

Thracia
Dijth
Flame
Chir'
Ivyss
Rinh
Rxilh
Tyslia
Fate
Lavin
Juniper
Defure
Scrapwing
Tarrah

Sandstorm
Massetts
Draggs
Price
Dave
Ford
Wire
Jarvis
Jeff
Jerry
Toxin
Skittles
Edward
Alexa
Elaine
Blindside
The rest of Agent Sandstorm's characters that I inevitably forgot

Enigma
Grigio
Klaire
Reese
K
Pardio
M2
Eve
Imposter

Sammy
Swappy
JPEG
Teo
Cam
Leo
Cassus

Aaron

Teru
Kami
Liel
Warp
Roca
Gan

Eerie
Huron
Geo
Tau
Kappa
Gamma
Epsilon
Delta

Lindora
June
Hazelnut (Still The best cat in the rp)
Peppermint
Sparrowstar
Petalbreeze
The teenager group Dragonfirestaken has (I can't remember the names of all of them ;-; )
Wisteria
Sabrina
Blossom
Any of Dragonfirestaken's characters that I probably inevitably forgot

Asher
Isabelle
Jake
Sakura

Skemor
Skeletom

Zeyrix
Xenom

Zach
Z724
The other Zach
Skullhunter

Vortex

Thol
The other character Animus has

All of the characters I inevitably forgot
Crests.

Crest Beasts.

The soldiers that Kyle was fighting.

Trayin military.

The rebellion.

The Void Infection.

Running gag: characters entering the OOC for no reason/fourth wall breaking.

By now these wiki reminders are a running gag, just saying.
Raphael
August
Birdon
(Insert the rest of the characters I have used)
Jacky
Ellion
Ariah
Twilight
Dawn Blackstone
Noodle
My :red:ton of side characters
I think I have everything covered here. But probably not, and I probably forgot a few names/got names wrong at some point
(Go to:
Center
convenience wiki link
ow you make a page?

Go to the wiki on a computer, then click "create new page" in the top right corner, enter the name of the page you wanna make, click create, and you'll get sent to the editor, if it says "source editor" at the top just click it and click "visual editor", it's much easier to use that one

not only i plan on rejoinning for the billonth time

but do we really need EVERYONE on there, not only people wont have time but there is no point to remember retired/deceased characters

Just gonna say, your roleplay is lucky to have survived for 10 months. Barely any other roleplay has survived that long aside from Neo Transpirence, the Calamity Roleplay adventure, and some other roleplay that I don't know the name of. Sooner or later, it's gonna have a birthday.

Back
Top Bottom