OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Does anyone remember that old military group dragon wolf use to have? Did we ever find out who the leader was?
The leader of Swaasnia did show up in this RP once if I remember correctly, but I didn't (and still don't) have a proper name for them, so they weren't in here long. I don't actually remember them dying, but they might have. The character this RP normally saw as the leader of the military was General John Williker, who was in charge if special forces for Swaasnia. Bruce Madoc also showed up a few times, and he was in charge of military intelligence.

Hey, so just wanted to clear up some misconceptions about my RPG because I didn’t really explain it very well. It is not a RJITU game. It merely takes some of my characters and locations I made and repurposes them. When I asked if it was okay to use some everybody’s characters, it is to be used as cameos, or just to fill up some of the cast. Due to obvious copyright issues, certain characters would have to be changed (such as any Pokémon), Though I still intend to keep their personalities the same, a lot of backstory will be either gone or not mentioned. Along with this, none of the events in RJITU will be in the game. I am only using this for inspiration, not as a storyboard. Again, I will ask, if you are okay with some of your characters being used in this game, let me know, and if you have any sort of issue with your characters role, we can work something out. Of course you will get credit for your character in the credits, along with a special thanks.

I know I said i had quit the rp community of the TCF but i wanted to say my characters can be used as long as you give permission

(feel free on asking me just in case you forgot info about a character)

Hey, so just wanted to clear up some misconceptions about my RPG because I didn’t really explain it very well. It is not a RJITU game. It merely takes some of my characters and locations I made and repurposes them. When I asked if it was okay to use some everybody’s characters, it is to be used as cameos, or just to fill up some of the cast. Due to obvious copyright issues, certain characters would have to be changed (such as any Pokémon), Though I still intend to keep their personalities the same, a lot of backstory will be either gone or not mentioned. Along with this, none of the events in RJITU will be in the game. I am only using this for inspiration, not as a storyboard. Again, I will ask, if you are okay with some of your characters being used in this game, let me know, and if you have any sort of issue with your characters role, we can work something out. Of course you will get credit for your character in the credits, along with a special thanks.
I’m still fine with any of mine being used.

Back
Top Bottom