OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Character Name: Morcant.

Character Nickname: NA

Character Gender: male.

Character Age: 68..... This time.

Character Appearance: A thin black feathered humanoid body structure and a large beak with a small gold colored bone coming out of the top of the beak and his wings come out of the shoulder's instead of being a part of his arms and sharp claws are on his feet and hands he also has no feathers on his lower legs and hands.

Character Species: possibly an unknown subspecies of Avian?

Character Height: 5ft4.

Character Weight:106 lbs.

Character Personality: fierce analytical however isn't afraid of being silly at times

Character Equipment: wears a cloak that helps protect them from curses, a mimic they created to contain specific magical artifacts, and a large Warhammer made from an unknown material.

Character Abilities: flight, a wide arsenal of spells, the ability to control and wield draconic magic to an extent.

Character Backstory: Born in a pile of ash on a desolate battleground Morcant learned to fight when he was a mere child and he eventually was found and taken care of by two mages, he was taught how to use magic very quickly after being found. at the age of 19 Morcant learned he had a power that could threaten everything in his vicinity and so the mages used Rune's to restrain the power. He spent five more years with the two mages before heading out to find a new life.

Character Quirks: has a distaste for jokes and puns, cant fly for very long

Character Flaws: is truly scared of his full potential and what he might do if he cant control it so he try's to avoid getting to close to people incase he hurts them

Extras/Trivia: has knowledge of powerful books that contain endless knowledge of curses, spells, etc.

Last edited:
A thin black feathered humanoid body structure and a large beak with a small gold colored bone coming out of the top of the beak and his wings come out of the shoulder's instead of being a part of his arms and sharp claws are on his feet and hands he also has no feathers on his lower legs and hands.
So basically a birdman.
wears a cloak that helps protect them from curses
Not necessarily going to be useful when most of the time we don't really classify things as curses. (I mean, I straight up just don't have curses as a thing, but I think you could probably just rephrase that to negative magical effects.)
a wide arsenal of spells, the ability to control and wield draconic magic to an extent.
This could do with some specification.

So basically a birdman.

Not necessarily going to be useful when most of the time we don't really classify things as curses. (I mean, I straight up just don't have curses as a thing, but I think you could probably just rephrase that to negative magical effects.)

This could do with some specification.
Is this better?

Character Name: Morcant.

Character Nickname: NA

Character Gender: male.

Character Age: 68..... This time.

Character Appearance: A thin black feathered humanoid body structure and a large beak with a small gold colored bone coming out of the top of the beak and his wings come out of the shoulder's instead of being a part of his arms and sharp claws are on his feet and hands he also has no feathers on his lower legs and hands.

Character Species: possibly an unknown subspecies of Avian?

Character Height: 5ft4.

Character Weight:106 lbs.

Character Personality: fierce analytical however isn't afraid of being silly at times

Character Equipment: wears a cloak that helps protect them from negative magical effects, a mimic they created to contain specific magical artifacts, and a large Warhammer made from an unknown material.

Character Abilities: flight, a wide arsenal of spells consisting of ice barrages to lightning bolts to energy shields etc. the ability to control and wield draconic energy to enhance physical attacks and magical ability's to an extent.

Character Backstory: Born in a pile of ash on a desolate battleground Morcant learned to fight when he was a mere child and he eventually was found and taken care of by two mages, he was taught how to use magic very quickly after being found. at the age of 19 Morcant learned he had a power that could threaten everything in his vicinity and so the mages used Rune's to restrain the power. He spent five more years with the two mages before heading out to find a new life.

Character Quirks: has a distaste for jokes and puns, cant fly for very long

Character Flaws: is truly scared of his full potential and what he might do if he cant control it so he try's to avoid getting to close to people incase he hurts them

Extras/Trivia: has knowledge of powerful books that contain endless knowledge of curses, spells, etc.

Seems ok specification.
Also, a little curious about the flaw, mainly in terms of where he thinks he's taking his power too far, and what he thinks will happen if he does.

Seems ok specification.
Also, a little curious about the flaw, mainly in terms of where he thinks he's taking his power too far, and what he thinks will happen if he does.
Its cause he knows why he was born in a battlefield and doesn't want a similar event to happen again

Last edited:
I have some doubts about the character personally. But also do people even care about the application system anymore beyond just initially seeing what to expect from someone joining?

Name: Nova (real name Max)

Appearance (Pictures or Description):

1632250341203.png

(helmet on.)

Species: Human

Personality: A friendly guy at first but may get angry if trouble arises, the mention of the word demon will make him stop whatever he is doing and be horrified.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: insert roguelike armor, a minishark and a sandstorm in a bottle (hidden)

Ablities: Double jump (thank the sandstorm in a bottle)

Quirks: Strong for your average 16 year old, caring and nice for the most part.

Flaws: Becomes scared and mentally weak for a bit upon hearing the mention of demons, Anger can get out of hand in fights.

Character Name: Kalvin Magazaki
Character Nickname: Kalvin
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 34
Character Appearance: An extremely muscular guy who‘s been sown back together. Most of his body is Robotic, as he needs his Life Support unit to live. He has scars everywhere on his body. He wears an old Soviet General Uniform. His hair is short and well kept.
Character Species: Cyborg. Once was Human
Character Height: 6ft4
Character Weight: 156 pounds
Character Personality: He’s decisive, strategic, and also very lonely. He’s rude to almost everyone and he never had friends as a boy.
Character Equipment: Robotic super arm, A Cloytian class weponized starship, and an entire fleet of Fighter jets, Naval units, and land vehicles
Character Abilities: He can change his Robotic arm into almost any weapon.
Character Backstory: As a kid, Kalvin was bullied a lot. He wanted to rule everything and everyone, and he got into many fights. He created a foundation called the SRFU, or the Special Robotic Forces Unit. He was blown apart when Vortex attacked him.
Character Flaws: He holds long grudges against those he’s lost to. He also dosent think ahead very well.
Extras/Trivia: He’s hunting down Vortex
Text color is #475577

So, two questions.

One, did I just kill off this place?

And two, how do we not have a name for the main assemblage of characters?

Here is an updated version of Jack Deadshot that I decided to make since he was a bit hard to work with what I gave him in terms of his personality. what do you think?
Character Name: Jackson

Character Nickname: Jack, Deadshot, and The Quiet Demon

Character Age:27

Character Appearance: he has blue eyes, stylish brown hair, and pail skin

Character Species: Human?

Character Height:6"2

Character Weight: 175 lbs.

Character Personality: He's a loner who dislike's everyone including himself.

Character Equipment: a green and silver Space suit made from a luminite alloy capable of providing resistance from most hazards, a shotgun, modified sniper rifle, and a rocket launcher

Character Abilities: Can fly for long periods of time turn invisible and can see in the dark all thanks to special implants in his body

Character Backstory: Was born as the heir to a space colony and lived happily until his parents where killed when he was only 11 Jack would start to grow distant from other people and would often stay in his room for day's. Jack eventually abandoned the colony and became a mercenary

Character Quirks: Becomes mindlessly aggressive if someone were to say something bad about his sense of fashion

Character Flaws: He is severely depressed and an alcoholic and cant aim well because of it, he's also a little greedy.

Extras/Trivia: He really likes history

Last edited:
Here is an updated version of Jack Deadshot that I decided to make since he was a bit hard to work with what I gave him in terms of his personality. what do you think?
Character Name: Jackson

Character Nickname: Jack, Deadshot, and The Quiet Demon

Character Age:27

Character Appearance: he has blue eyes, stylish brown hair, and pail skin

Character Species: Human?

Character Height:6"2

Character Weight: 175 lbs.

Character Personality: He's a loner who dislike's everyone including himself.

Character Equipment: a green and silver Space suit made from a luminite alloy capable of providing resistance from most hazards, a shotgun, modified sniper rifle, and a rocket launcher

Character Abilities: Can fly for long periods of time turn invisible and can see in the dark all thanks to special implants in his body

Character Backstory: Was born as the heir to a space colony and lived happily until his parents where when he was only 11 Jack would start to grow distant from other people and would often stay in his room for day's. Jack eventually abandoned the colony and became a mercenary

Character Quirks: Becomes mindlessly aggressive if someone were to say something bad about his sense of fashion

Character Flaws: He is severely depressed and an alcoholic and cant aim well because of it, he's also a little greedy.

Extras/Trivia: He really likes history
Not gonna lie, this sounds like a character I would've made.

Back
Top Bottom