OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

I mean.... the next strange thing is that Godzilla got spooked by Kaleb......

monkey mutts attacked :p and Alex killed Burst by using the poor guy as a shield.... i got a feeling he got 2 shotted..............

Karma, also Obsidian and Red had rivalary moment and Obsidian used Red as a shield.

#GodzillaorOcramWIN

ik........

Best moments 2.png

Also Ocram is now the pacifism............. but he just died by Hornet :/

yyyup.......... in the first simulation, Esther got killed for not killing but now Ocram got
killed for not killing?!

also....... Obsidian along with Jackson and Hornet ambushed and murdered some people.

and................

Thank you Goji.png

Yay................and i lost since Hornet stabbed Goji with sais............................

gonna do a another sim after but feel free to RP!

Jackson won this time :) so SIM 3

Idk...... also Obsidian had the most kills of EVERYONE :mad: and i found out he killed MOTHRA!!?
-puts obsidian on chaotic evil-
too good Godzilla ended the reign................. SEASON 3

lets see a failed ambush.................................................................................................................

nope....................no picture since...... I dont have the guts.... but Burst died day 1 due to a fail ambush against Obsidian...............

Obsidian disgusts me......

I mean if everyone was really in the hunger games, Obsidian would just cheated along with the living bad guys and then kill the weaklings........

Burst is one of them since his awful defense

Esther has done something.........................................

Get killed by Red along with Kettu because the three of them were in a free for all and Red killed them both.

FINALLY NOT BLAND!!

also Birdon was forced to kill two peeps aka August or Goji and chose to kill Godzilla (at least there isnt another death by not killing)................

Back
Top Bottom