OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Also, wiki reminder.
Zeast
Obsidian
Bigby
Terry
Dusk
Rhea Kingston
Emile Latritz
Kyle Yaris
David Resham
Hornet
Earnest
Alex
Max
Kaleb, he's dead and removed from the rp but he still deserves a page
Yegor
Nikolai
Lester

The Alters deserve separate pages in my opinion:
Percy
Jackson
Lilac/Cinnamon
Andy
I think that there should be a page on Alters.

That one comet that mind-controlled Flare once needs a wiki page.

Name: Lester (Nobody knows their real name)

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Tall, long pale green hair, a la N, wears blue jeans and a white T-shirt. Often wears a black jacket, with fur rim. Grey eyes, and white skin. Carries a messenger bag, filled with supplies.

Species: Human

Personality: Quiet, shy, can appear cold to humans, but caring and sweet to pokemon

Equipment/Weapons and armour: 6 pokemon

Dusk, Umbreon, Male. Knows Payback, Psychic, Bite, Guard Swap. Has Synchronise ability.

Otsuya, Dusk Lycanroc, Female. Knows Rock Slide, Rock Climb, Crunch, Stone Edge. Has Tough Claws ability. Came from a trade from Japan.

Zi, Garchomp, Male. Knows Crunch, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Sand Tomb, Has Sand Veil ability. Came from a trade.

Talo, Talonflame, Male. Knows Flame Charge, Acrobatics, Me First, Tailwind. Has Gale Wings ability. Came from a trade.

Mango, Sceptile, Male. Knows Leaf Storm, X-Scissor, False Swipe, Dragon Claw. Has Overgrow ability.

Seymour, Aurorus, Male. Knows Blizzard, Ice Beam, Ancient Power, Freeze-Dry. Has Refrigerate ability.

Possesses a Key Stone in a silver pendant, and a Z-Power Ring. Uses Mega Evolution on Mango or Zi, and uses Z-Move Splintered Stormshards with Otsuya

Abilities: ^

Quirks: Able to bond with most pokemon, is a skilled trainer. Low maintenance.

Flaws: Introverted, socially anxious. Can appear cold and unforgiving to others. Gets attached emotionally easily.
HELL YES REPRESENTATION
Sounds like a great character! Sorry I haven't been on, I've been busy ;-;

i got a idea for a new slot which i love to call,

the ultimate slot which basically says main protagonist of your bois

YOU ONLY GOT 1 ULTIMATE SLOT!

*Still busy with UUUUUUHH*
Idk...
It's currently either Esther, Tiger or Sam (Sam is currently a side character, who just kinda exists at camp rn)

*sighs*
Esther would be the true main for my bois...
So yeah...
There's my answer...

Also, wiki reminder, we are missing a bunch of characters on the wiki, and I seem to be the only person who notices...
List of bois that need a page is at the top of the page...

Need a playlist? I have a playlist on YouTube filled with just a bunch of music, I use it for motivation :)

My ultimate slot!

Name: The Ancient Golem (Nickname/Non codename unknown)

Appearance (Pictures or Description):

The Ancient Golem.png

Species: A defective golem (same thing as a defective gem from steven universe except no poofing and gem stuff)

Personality: With emotions attached into its body, the ancient golem is a determined golem ready to deal with any threats to the world, however it lacks
the urge to solve problem along with not being easily convinced

Equipment/Weapons and armor: claws used for attacks along with a laser

Ablities: The ancient golem can fire a laser from its back, it also revive the dead but due to defectiveness (And making it always revive the dead makes it a bad oc) it can only be used once.

Quirks: A determined golem, very bulky.

Flaws: Defective (not perfect), bad at solving problems.

bois, give a name to the thing so i dont have to call it ``The Ancient Golem`` everytime.... also its the true main protagonist!

Back
Top Bottom