OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Razor_Typhoon

Living Tree
The universe is endless, maybe there are other universes out there but all we know is that adventure
is on the horizon, so get out there, make friends, fight and defeat the enemy, hide behind each other if things get scary

This is truly a journey that happen in the universe.

No godmodding/powerplay/metagaming

Make sure to follow the rules of the TCF

Relationships are allowed but don't make it too sexual

Any oc character is welcome (Fandom or Original)

Have fun!

If something is on your mind, check with me or any RP moderator on if its ok.

Name:

Alignment (Good, bad, maybe even neutral..?):

Appearance (Pictures or Description):

Species:

Personality:

Equipment/Weapons and Armor:

Abilities:

Quirks:

Flaws:

Extras:

Character Name:

Character Nickname:

Character Gender:

Character Age:

Character Alignment:

Character Appearance:

Character Species:

Character Height:

Character Weight:

Character Personality:

Character Equipment:

Character Abilities:

Character Backstory:

Character Quirks:

Character Flaws:

Extras/Trivia:

Name:
Leader:
Notable Members (Optional):
World of Origin:
Important Bases (Optional, but recommended):
General Strategy:
Goals:
Troops & Equipment:

warning...

This is not a Terraria-centered RP.

Note: YOU GOT DISTRACTED!

i am bored and lazy but ehh i give ya rules and templates...... take some rules i dont care...

Last edited:
I'm joining.
Comes from a place called Fox Valley
Species: Fox
Preferred weapons: He has leaves circling around him that he can control, and that's his main weapon. He can also combine them into a sword.
Abilities: Pretty fast.
Can hover a bit above the ground.
Weaknesses: Sometimes, the leaves go in a different direction than where Valley aimed.
Personality: kinda shy.
Other: Valley is often mistaken for a welsh corgi.
Can speak english, but has trouble pronouncing a lot of words.
He is the lorekeeper of Fox Valley.

Maybe I'll add Esther later, but I want to use Valley more.

Hmmmmmmm…………. I see no problem with that...…….

-Writes in ink, Congrats to Esther for making it-

(Also.... we start when I feel like it...…. sometime after I revealo…….)

Character Name: Teru

Character Nickname: N/A

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: Unknown

Character Appearance: Has fluffy fur and wears a jacket with a white undershirt. He also wears a pair of pants held up by a leather belt and his jacket is covered in various pockets for him to stick stuff into. Has a tail as well. Eye color is blue and fur color is gray. Both ears are a bit large and he wears a pair of goggles on his forehead, which he'll use if it gets too windy or it's raining.

Character Species: Narehate

Character Height: 4"2

Character Weight: 89 lbs

Character Personality: An explorer and fighter at heart. He tends to take a nonchalant approach towards things

Character Equipment: Clothes, buckler and shortsword. Goggles and climbing equipment, as well as a hand lantern for dark places. Carries a mining pick in case he needs to dig something out.

Character Abilities: He's good at hearing stuff and can quickly evade, but otherwise on the same level as a human being.

Character Backstory: Unknown, although it is known he ascended from the sixth layer considering what he is. (Considering he isn't deformed, he'd be one of the "blessed" ones. I have no idea what circumstances would lead to this though other than what happens to Bondrewd and Nanachi. Even than that, it's left pretty vague)

Character Quirks: Doesn't seem to care if food tastes bad or not. Attempting to pet him will earn you a good slap in the face.

Character Flaws: A terrible cook and often has issues fighting off bigger enemies.

Extras/Trivia: He's one of the few exceptions to the 6th layer's curse. Typically, people who suffer from that curse become blobs, but he's one of the few to retain at least part of his original appearance and his mind. On another note, this character is based on some speculation on how the sixth layer's curse works since it's very vague. I have no idea whether or not a person can become a blessed Narehate by themselves and what circumstances would lead to that other than the cases of Bondrewd and Nanachi.

Character Name: Teru

Character Nickname: N/A

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: Unknown

Character Appearance: Has fluffy fur and wears a jacket with a white undershirt. He also wears a pair of pants held up by a leather belt and his jacket is covered in various pockets for him to stick stuff into. Has a tail as well. Eye color is blue and fur color is gray. Both ears are a bit large and he wears a pair of goggles on his forehead, which he'll use if it gets too windy or it's raining.

Character Species: Narehate

Character Height: 4"2

Character Weight: 89 lbs

Character Personality: An explorer and fighter at heart. He tends to take a nonchalant approach towards things

Character Equipment: Clothes, buckler and shortsword. Goggles and climbing equipment, as well as a hand lantern for dark places. Carries a mining pick in case he needs to dig something out.

Character Abilities: He's good at hearing stuff and can quickly evade, but otherwise on the same level as a human being.

Character Backstory: Unknown, although it is known he ascended from the sixth layer considering what he is. (Considering he isn't deformed, he'd be one of the "blessed" ones. I have no idea what circumstances would lead to this though other than what happens to Bondrewd and Nanachi. Even than that, it's left pretty vague)

Character Quirks: Doesn't seem to care if food tastes bad or not. Attempting to pet him will earn you a good slap in the face.

Character Flaws: A terrible cook and often has issues fighting off bigger enemies.

Extras/Trivia: He's one of the few exceptions to the 6th layer's curse. Typically, people who suffer from that curse become blobs, but he's one of the few to retain at least part of his original appearance and his mind. On another note, this character is based on some speculation on how the sixth layer's curse works since it's very vague. I have no idea whether or not a person can become a blessed Narehate by themselves and what circumstances would lead to that other than the cases of Bondrewd and Nanachi.

Accepted :D

I'm actually kinda thinking of replacing Valley with Esther, because Esther is more of an adventurer than Valley.

Appearance:
tmkr.io d8Ebzfqauo2vUfycR8iYrLbO.png
(she also has goggles, so here is how she looks with her goggles on, which is primarily how she will look:
tmkr.io d_-b5fqauyXwfcWgekWfq0-sPl5bO.png
Species: Human
Personality: somewhat cheerful, but she can get very serious.
Equipment: She wears upgraded fossil armor which she combined with frozen armor and she has knee protection due to an accident when she was little, her outfit is in her social slots, she has a Nightglow that is slightly weaker than your average Nightglow, but her main weapons are a Fishing rod, a sword made of air that she can create at will, a boomerang and a bow she made herself.
Abilities: Can use various elements, her main element being air. She can also teleport.
Quirks: very skilled in battle.
Flaws: her knees are weak spots.
Her right arm is also a bit of a weak spot, if she gets hit there it will sting a bit.
Other: She is an amazing pokemon trainer, with her team being:
Shaymin (partner pokemon and the first pokemon she befriended.
Notable moves: sheer cold, false swipe.
Ability: no guard.)
Gengar (Shaymins best friend.
Notable moves: shadow force.)
Rotom (2) (1 Rotom is her pokedex.)
Sandy (A Sandshrew that can switch between kantonian, alolan and grass-type forms.)
Buizel (A normal Buizel.)
she is often joined by a magic lantern, a flickerwick, and an infernal wisp.
Also, I'm going to add Esther's arch-enemy, and I'm also considering adding him to Mayhem Quest.
Appearance:
Screenshot_2020-05-30-11-28-41.png

Species: Human. (Presumably.)
Personality: Evil and cunning.
Abilities: can turn most people evil with magic. (Cures: bright light, person affected gets defeated in battle.)
Quirks: he has somehow survived every encounter with Esther so far, and probably will survive many more.
Flaws: he often underestimates Esther's strength and skills, while also overestimating his own.
Other: he is Esther's arch-enemy.
Some people are immune to his magic. (Esther, Esther's Pokémon. (You guys get to decide if your characters are immune.)

Last edited:
Appearance:View attachment 275136
Species: Human
Personality: somewhat cheerful, but she can get very serious.
Quirks: very skilled in battle.
Flaws: her knees are weak spots.
Her right arm is also a bit of a weak spot, if she gets hit there it will sting a bit.
Other: She is an amazing pokemon trainer, with her team being:
Shaymin (partner pokemon and the first pokemon she befriended.
Notable moves: sheer cold, false swipe.
Ability: no guard.)
Gengar (Shaymins best friend.
Notable moves: shadow force.)
Rotom (2) (1 Rotom is her pokedex.)
Sandy (A Sandshrew that can switch between kantonian, alolan and grass-type forms.)
Buizel (A normal Buizel.)
she is often joined by a magic lantern, a flickerwick, and an infernal wisp.
Also, I'm going to add Esther's arch-enemy, and I'm also considering adding him to Mayhem Quest.
Appearance: View attachment 275138
Species: Human. (Presumably.)
Personality: Evil and cunning.
Abilities: can turn most people evil with magic. (Cures: bright light, person affected gets defeated in battle.)
Quirks: he has somehow survived every encounter with Esther so far, and probably will survive many more.
Flaws: he often underestimates Esther's strength and skills, while also overestimating his own.
Other: he is Esther's arch-enemy.
Some people are immune to his magic. (Esther, Esther's Pokémon. (You guys get to decide if your characters are immune.)

Both of them are accepted :p

time to reveal ze character :p

Name: Burst

Appearance:
Burst rants on Gezora and Salutes on Gigan.png

Species: Demon (Questionable, questionable... to others)

Personality: a bit serious, gets annoyed at joking around, judges people by species (look at the picture)

Equipment/Weapons and armor: armor on picture (uses the goggles for looks), throwing knives and fiery greatsword

Ablities: can fire demon scythes with ease without the use of the spell book

Quirks: quite agile,decent with magic attacks

Flaws: Mediocre defense, different from other demons in a bad way (size of a average human, unable to fly due to lack of wings)

Note: Burst has a theme song (it was originally different)

Theme Song -

Wait...is this like some sort of spiritual successor to CA?
(I'm just joking. It's entirely possible you're reusing this character)

^ (ITS TRUE...…. reusing...……. CA lore..... Burst disappears but dealing just fine...…. maybe ranting on the weaker looking monsters.....)

Also, here are the appearances of Spelunker, Flicky and Wispy, Esther's light pets.
Spelunker.png
Flicky.png
(This was the best i could crop this picture, so you can still see the solar shield thing of my character.)
Wispy.png

mk thx
Character Name:
FlameFall
Character Nickname:
Flare
Character Gender:
Male(?)
Character Age:
Character Appearance:
Flare the DragonKin.png

Character Species:
Human-Dragon hybrid

Character Height:
5''11

Character Weight:
257 lbs.

Character Personality:
Snarky, arrogant and tries to be mysterious on the outside
(once you get close to him)
Friendly, jokester, lighthearted but rough around the edges

Character Equipment:
Shadowflame Scythe, armored scales, Blackfire and claws

Character Abilities:
Flight, Fire creation, incredibly quick reflexes, exceptional at lying

Character Backstory:
Flare was Born into a society of thieves, liars tricksters and bullies. they weren't horrible, but they were all trained to be exactly what their titles said they were.
Flare never fit into one specific category, and after stealing from what was considered "royalty" in their lands, he was banished and forgotten.
To this day whenever he comes across someone he knew from childhood, they try to fight him. usually the fight ends with flare nearly dying and fleeing, but he is very capable of taking a life.

Character Quirks:
Absolutely adores wolves, would die for a sandwich when hungry and Has strong, undying loyalty to friends

Character Flaws:
Gets too confident and tends to scare people away. Used to everyone always trying to betray him, so never trusts anyone completely.
sort of weak, and slow when using scythe. Tends to save his own scales before even thinking about saving others.
Tends to trip on his tail a lot when running.

Extras/Trivia:
Hates sand with a burning passion. will fly for hours just so that he doesn't get any on his scales.
"DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET SAND OUT OF YOUR SCALES!?"

Back
Top Bottom