OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

I kinda want to start my own simulation real quick, with a list of characters that I have on my mess of a laptop, so maybe post the link to the simulator here?

lol error occured so resimulating and the winner is.............

``ME!``

................................ what........for starters you pushed Burst off a cliff....... second..... you arent the winner.....you threatened a double suicide with Zeast and died at the feast..........

Hornet won instead............ :/ also i'm exhausted so no more simulating :(

Aaand I have no idea how any of it works on my phone, so I'll do the simulation once I have my laptop here :p
lol error occured so resimulating and the winner is.............

``ME!``

................................ what........for starters you pushed Burst off a cliff....... second..... you arent the winner.....you threatened a double suicide with Zeast and died at the feast..........

Hornet won instead............ :/ also i'm exhausted so no more simulating :(
*burst gets revived because logic*
*burst kills hornet*
*burst wins anyway*

-shurg-

not everything died..............

Also i finished the battle outfit for Burst :p everybody
Battle Outfit Burst.png

Busted pals

(.........................................................)

lemme come back to the crimson after 2020

then maybe i go to the corruption with my pet :p

and then i destroy the crimson............

- random stuff from Obsidian.

Name: Lester (Nobody knows their real name)

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Tall, long pale green hair, a la N, wears blue jeans and a white T-shirt. Often wears a black jacket, with fur rim. Grey eyes, and white skin. Carries a messenger bag, filled with supplies.

Species: Human

Personality: Quiet, shy, can appear cold to humans, but caring and sweet to pokemon

Equipment/Weapons and armour: 6 pokemon

Dusk, Umbreon, Male. Knows Payback, Psychic, Bite, Guard Swap. Has Synchronise ability.

Otsuya, Dusk Lycanroc, Female. Knows Rock Slide, Rock Climb, Crunch, Stone Edge. Has Tough Claws ability. Came from a trade from Japan.

Zi, Garchomp, Male. Knows Crunch, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Sand Tomb, Has Sand Veil ability. Came from a trade.

Talo, Talonflame, Male. Knows Flame Charge, Acrobatics, Me First, Tailwind. Has Gale Wings ability. Came from a trade.

Mango, Sceptile, Male. Knows Leaf Storm, X-Scissor, False Swipe, Dragon Claw. Has Overgrow ability.

Seymour, Aurorus, Male. Knows Blizzard, Ice Beam, Ancient Power, Freeze-Dry. Has Refrigerate ability.

Possesses a Key Stone in a silver pendant, and a Z-Power Ring. Uses Mega Evolution on Mango or Zi, and uses Z-Move Splintered Stormshards with Otsuya

Abilities: ^

Quirks: Able to bond with most pokemon, is a skilled trainer. Low maintenance.

Flaws: Introverted, socially anxious. Can appear cold and unforgiving to others. Gets attached emotionally easily.

This also reminded me that I am a forgetful mess, because Esther has a Z-ring and a Mega Bracelet too, she just doesn't use mega evolution or Z-moves that much.

Back
Top Bottom