OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Alright, thanks. Now I just need to wait for A, my character to be approved, and B, a good time to introduce said character.

Well, I missed the last 100 pages and at this point I've just decided to give up on reading them and just make a character.
Name: Aaron

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Average in height, pale skin, blond hair, green eyes, not particularly muscular, and not particularly fat or skinny. In other words, he looks average.
He almost always wears his jacket, which is brown in color and slightly too small for him.

Species: Human

Personality: Aaron is brave and cool under pressure, friendly, and completely fascinated by all forms of magic. He cares a lot about people he considers friends, and will take great risks to protect them from harm.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: A revolver and an enchanted backpack that basically functions like a bag of holding.
The backpack contains: Basic survival gear, (first aid kit, knife, matches, flashlight, etc.) large amounts of ammo for his revolver, and some various other stuff. (The various other stuff is nothing major)

Abilities: None.

Quirks: Large amounts of stamina and a good shot with a pistol.

Flaws: He'd do nearly anything to learn some magic, and that could potentially be used against him. He's unskilled at unarmed combat.

Text Color: Green
Now that I think about it, I feel like I've attempted to make a similar character before.

Just putting this out here:
While Ford's wolf form is unmistakably a wolf, the fur pattens make it look quite a bit like a German Shepard.
Kind of like this:
1600288037125.png

Well, I missed the last 100 pages and at this point I've just decided to give up on reading them and just make a character.
Name: Aaron

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Average in height, pale skin, blond hair, green eyes, not particularly muscular, and not particularly fat or skinny. In other words, he looks average.
He almost always wears his jacket, which is brown in color and slightly too small for him.

Species: Human

Personality: Aaron is brave and cool under pressure, friendly, and completely fascinated by all forms of magic. He cares a lot about people he considers friends, and will take great risks to protect them from harm.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: A revolver and an enchanted backpack that basically functions like a bag of holding.
The backpack contains: Basic survival gear, (first aid kit, knife, matches, flashlight, etc.) large amounts of ammo for his revolver, and some various other stuff. (The various other stuff is nothing major)

Abilities: None.

Quirks: Large amounts of stamina, high pain tolerance, and a good shot with a pistol.

Flaws: He'd do nearly anything to learn some magic, and that could potentially be used against him. He's unskilled at unarmed combat.

Text Color: Green
Your character is accepted.

Also, my characters would be
The vessel, (Jackson, Hornet, Cinnamon, Anderson and that other one) Flare, Alex, Rascal and Scorpion, though I don't think scorpion or rascal are really main characters anymore.
I'm going to make a new character soon.

I'm honestly surprised anyone remembers scorpion at this point. Rascal is only memorable for the tree cult. I'm still not sure what happened to Smolder, either.

I mostly remember Rascal for the idea pitch here, and Scorpion because he indirectly lead to a creation of a character.
I also have Aqua lodged in my memory because of the "softlocked by Changing Flask" posts.

Meanwhile last Fate was seen was her jumping off a cliff. And then I also had that drake who kept putting exit portals in the sky but I have no idea where she is right now, mostly because last she was seen was portaling out of Midas before it collapsed.

I hate shameless plug-ins, but me and another forum user started up another RP.
It's called The Spacelands, and the link for it is in my signature.

You might want to have it somewhere other than the spoiler with your OCs, since no one's gonna expect it to be there.

Back
Top Bottom