OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

And now to actually explain how Regrowth works.

Soo...essentially, it's simply converting biomass and mass into plant magic that sort of represents them in the same way compressed files are a representative of the original computer file.
This plant magic is then transmitted to another location via underground plant folk roots, and then released at the destination where the roots turn the plant magic back into the original mass and biomass to be teleported.

Also, uh, do you want to just skip with Carl getting out? It's been a bit of time in the RP and most of the halls would be quite similar in design.

Main thing I can think of that might happen regarding the ruins would basically be up to Def, but I think it would require more disposable characters.

Well, since it seems there's basically war going on, now I'm considering introducing a faction-type, that's just working for survival and cooperation.

Well I don't think I've ever made a template, but maybe try this one I just made?

Name:
Leader:
Notable Members (Optional):
World of Origin:
Important Bases (Optional, but recommended):
General Strategy:
Goals:
Troops & Equipment:

All right.

Also, @Tibithia the Inheϱitor @Defure considering Izviing had his ice manipulation abilities far longer than Esidur, and how from what I know Esidur got his mostly from the runes, do you think it would be fair to say that Izviing would be decently more skilled than Esidur?

While I have the opportunity, here's the design for non-ice Esidur that Dragonwolf and I co-operated with making, primarily since I can't install the program used.
Screenshot (76).png

Back
Top Bottom