Portfolio/Multi-Topic Random Quality of Life Changes

Lord Washington

Steampunker
there are just some things that need should be in the game and are not for... some reason... I think these should be added. They aren’t anything major, which is why I am calling it quality of life, but regardless I feel these changes would make our terrarian lives just that much easier

1. At current, Sunflowers cannot be placed if there is a backwall behind them (that isn’t glass or a fence) despite the sunflowers still giving their buff even if backwalls are put behind the sunflower after it’s placed. Lets cut out the middle man and allow sunflowers to be placed even if a backwall is present.

2. Wandering eyes are cool, but they count as demon eyes for the tally counter and give demon eye banners. Give the mini-Eye of Cthulhus some love and give them their own banner! It could just be their second form as a banner as well!

3. The dye options for the Worm Scarf are kinda bad. It is hard to get it to be a bright color. Maybe change up the only scarf item in the game or even add a vanity scarf that is similar to that of the Worm Scarf that can be dyed bright colors like yellow or white.

4. The ammo box, crystal ball, and bewitching table can all be purchased by certain NPCs throught your adventure (Traveling Merchant, Wizzard, and Witch Doctor respectively). So why not give somebody the Sharpening Station? I’d imagine it’d would fit the Goblin Tinkerer or Merchant’s stock well, heck, you could even give it to the traveling merchant! It is just strange thag only three out of the four buff giving stations are buyable.

5. This is an idea from player mods I have played, but making some of the other useful statues craftable would be a godsend. Since the craftable statues cost 50 stone to make, the statues would be cost the same, plus an additonal item like the existing critter statues. For example, a heart statue would cost 50 stone and a heart crystal. Of course when we get to the mob statues there will have to be some value added into them to make them a bit harder to obtain, such as haveing the slime statue cost 100-200 gel or even a hefty of pink gel.

6. When it comes to the mining set, 99.9% of players won’t even get the shirt or pants unless they specifically make a grinder underground to obtain them. What about the head item you ask? The Merchant sells it... Why not the full set?

Those are the ones I can think of, if you got some random things that you think should be added to the game, then post below and if they are good I’ll tack them to the list! Maybe some devs will see these and some of the changes will make it into the game at some point in 1.3.6 or otherwise!

Also, do try to avoid qol changes already confermed for 1.3.6 to save time. Woulda mentioned accesories and dyes on manniquins in a heartbeat if that wasn’t already confermed!

Back
Top Bottom