Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

Huh?? The last post in this thread was just today. How is this thread dead?
I believe it's because Bingus thinks the thread closes after he posts in it. When actually what is happening is that the system won't allow double posting. He's the last to post so it won't let him post again, so he thinks it's closed (dead).

I believe it's because Bingus thinks the thread closes after he posts in it. When actually what is happening is that the system won't allow double posting. He's the last to post so it won't let him post again, so he thinks it's closed (dead).
Thanks for clarifying.

Now, back on topic

A5B73B0C-B838-4DB4-B963-EC9DF81F7C97.jpeg

Feedback please
Context, please? o.o
What is it? How does one play it? Is it strictly PC? Is it free? What's the gameplay like?

Proper feedback requires full awareness of all aspects of it to gain access to every possibility of feedback from all possible angles.

If I just saw it at face value, I'd just say "Looks good!" 👍 and you probably wouldn't learn anything from my actual thoughts because there's still every chance my actual thoughts might not be applicable to what you know to really be happening.

Context, please? o.o
What is it? How does one play it? Is it strictly PC? Is it free? What's the gameplay like?

Proper feedback requires full awareness of all aspects of it to gain access to every possibility of feedback from all possible angles.

If I just saw it at face value, I'd just say "Looks good!" 👍 and you probably wouldn't learn anything from my actual thoughts because there's still every chance my actual thoughts might not be applicable to what you know to really be happening.
From the picture title, it appears like it's Geometry Dash. Specifically, one of possibly deliberately hard levels that people do for others to try beating.

Idly googling for info on unusual members of the guitar family, I happened across Peter Blanchette, who invented an eleven-string one. He also composed a musical score for Buster Keaton's last movie, "Steamboat Bill, Junior." (And yes, Walt Disney did name a certain mouse film after it.)

I present "Take That Barnacle Off His Lip", in which Keaton's father, a tough riverboat captain, tries to make a man out of the son he's not seen for years… by means of haberdashery and hattery.

I don't know whether Blanchette plays his "archguitar" in this soundtrack.

Back
Top Bottom