tModLoader Randomod

Could you specify on the original post what items/npcs etc your mod adds and what they do please?

Hey, your mod seems really cool! But sadly you put the zapinator in your mod. Your not allowed to have the zapinator because re-logic doesn't allow removed items in user created mods. On the tmodloader forum it says so too. But besides all of that your mod looks great!

Hey, your mod seems really cool! But sadly you put the zapinator in your mod. Your not allowed to have the zapinator because re-logic doesn't allow removed items in user created mods. On the tmodloader forum it says so too. But besides all of that your mod looks great!

I just checked the latest version of the mod and it does not appear to include the zapinator name nor does it use the zapinator sprite.

Is this mod still taking suggestions? If so I have an idea for a gun.

(Gonna be like a full-auto shotgun or something I don't know yet.)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I lost all source files of my mod and can't continue developing it.

If you have a .tmod file of the mod and didn't also lose those, then you are welcome to send me a PM and we can try a few things to recover your assets and code.

Looks interesting hope you are able to recover the files and continue the development.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom