Xbox 360 Rare items

RankRazr666

Terrarian
Ok, so I'm going through my worlds trying to find the rarest of all in game items. I have 2 coin guns several slime staffs and all of the pets, as well as all the boss masks the discount card and all but one trophy from the frost moon...I'm trying to get the axe from plantera and the nymph banner. Plantera I have fought over several hundred times and still no The Axe, I built a hall on a pre hardmode world one block of asphalt and a block of lihzard brick running halfway through the world in cavern level, about 80 blocks above and below completely mined away and a lava pit underneath with water candles debuffing the length of the runway, before I put the lihzard brick I saw nymphs, pretty sure that I will continue seeing them, but no banner yet...anyone have any ideas on how to make this easier or any other items for me to get?

I feel your pain. My friend and I dug up the entire jungle in our world and built a series of jungle platforms. Once we got 3 or 4 Plantera bulbs we started farming. And farming. And farming.

We would fight Plantera 3 or 4 times and then restart. Doing this for 2 or 3 hours a night, with 30 sec Plantera kills, it took us 2 weeks to get The Axe.

It is in there, but I think it's drop rate is lower on the console version than the wiki says.

As for the nymph banner, I made a lava chamber like you did in the underground ice and checked on it every 10 minutes or so. It took a few weeks to get it, but I eventually did.

As for things you still might need, try the paintings. Trio Super Heroes and Waldo are, I'm nearly convinced, bugged right out of the game. I have every item in the game except those two.

Lol, I just replied to your forum about those, and yeah I'm with you on the axe drop rate, I know I have fought plantera at least 200 times, by dumb luck I should have gotten it by now....

My chamber actually isn't a lava chamber, I built a runway out of asphalt through half the world spanning from end of world on the right just shy of half way through snow biome...

made water candle debuff the whole way and put the lava underneath so the only place enemies can spawn is in front of or behind me, using my summoner holding a water candle and use a battle potion and let the sharknados do the rest

Killed at least 50 nymphs so far on it...still looking for the banner...

On Xbox 360 all boss masks are obtainable but on the Teraria wiki it says that the're obtainable, but the bosses pages say there only obtainable on PC NGC and phone. why is this?

Waldo can be found in a Jungle Sanctum, which is a structure limited to Mobile. It will ALWAYS be there unless the sanctum is bugged.
Apparently you can find it in Underground Cabins too.

Back
Top Bottom