Rarest Pet

I do not know why everybody is saying pets like zephyr fish, but I believe the rabbit and dungeon guardian pet are the rarest. The dungeon guardian pet is spawned by the bone key which requires you to kill the dungeon guardian. The rabbit is unobtainable if you do not have the collectors edition.

I do not know why everybody is saying pets like zephyr fish, but I believe the rabbit and dungeon guardian pet are the rarest. The dungeon guardian pet is spawned by the bone key which requires you to kill the dungeon guardian. The rabbit is unobtainable if you do not have the collectors edition.
You aren’t taking into consideration that the bunny and bone key are guarantied if the conditions are met, meanwhile the cat and dog can only be obtained with a rare chance in specific times of the year

But you must meet those requirements to get it, most people who have played terraria don't think the bunny pet is worth spending extra money for and most people don't want to kill a boss with 20k health for a key.

Last edited:
The Puppy is among the rarest pets as it is only obtainable during the Christmas season, being a 1/417 drop from Presents, which are a 1/13 drop from any enemy.

The sheer volume of enemies that you can defeat makes it a little more common than it can initially seem, but the short timeframe you have to actually collect Presents legitimately can make it a daunting task as 1/417 is... decidedly not in your favor.

Statistically you will find multiple Rod of Discords before you find a single Puppy.

The Bunny gains an honorable mention for requiring purchase of the Collector's Edition, but that's being pedantic.
I have 2 now I feel lucky

Back
Top Bottom