Rate each other's songs. Discover more about the musical world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandbox & RPG

Terrarian
Hello, I'm Sandbox & RPG, fun fact about myself: I have over 400 songs, mostly electronic music but I listen to all (except some) genres of music so I believe that I can rate a song from absolute trash to god-tier mix, you can as well! I want to start off this and you can submit your own as well, we'll rate each other's songs to see what musical tastes,you can use Youtube links as well as other websites, but I recommend using Youtube links, I will sometimes won't able to see your songs if it's blocked on my country or I can't watch it for some reasons, so sorry if it was a masterpiece. I will start off simple, this song isn't too complex on everything, as I have better songs before but I want to dedicate this songs since this idea pop up in my head while I listens to this: Xtrullor - Dropping Fish, just a casual Dubstep but the composer was way more crazy than this one, I personally like this one even though I don't like Dubstep
What do think about this song?

Hi there, this looks to be very similar to a thread we already have here: Rate the jam!

Normally it might be possible to simply move these two posts of this current thread into the original thread I linked, but they’ll end up being shuffled into the linked thread in date order which will separate them and may be confusing.

So instead, I’ll close this thread, and you can continue in the thread I linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom