Rate the jam!

6.5/10,
my song, i can't do anything video related, so go on youtube and search "a fight to the death", click on the one with the KH thumbnail

2/10 Not my style at all.

Lol I'm sure this will be rated low by whoever is next. (But I still love it...)

fire aura: 6/10
chaoz fantasy: 7.5/10
heaven: 8.7/10

search "the thirteenth struggle" and click on the one that says it is from Kingdom Hearts 2.5; not 2

i really dont want to help you now but i guess i will

up on top there is a row of features to edit your posts. near the right end there is a photo of 2 peices of film. click it and put in the link of the video

Chill, guys. The thread is here to listen to and 'rate' music. ;) Let's not joke around too much or toss insults.
If you need help on learning how the forums features work, please use the Community User Guide. Likewise, I'd rather you act polite when dealing with people who might need help.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...ing-in-public-threads.70/#postFormattingMedia

Again, try not to argue in the thread. Let's get back on topic before I have to dish out my Fists of Fury.

Going from Neko's post..
3/10 Not really my thing.

I was thinking of intervening myself if it went on for any longer, thank you for setting them straight, Kelp.

As for the music -- It's very intresting and doesn't become dull at any point as new things pop up to keep the ear busy. Not heard anything like it. Amospheric.
I'd give it a 9/10

I've fallen in love with this one *-*
Can't help it but sing along when I'm alone ´u`

Back
Top Bottom