Rate the jam!

3.5/10
...Uh, that was... something, I guess? I mean, it wasn't terrible, but, well, honestly I'm not even sure what that was. But there was a part there that did sound okay I guess. I wasn't able to catch the lyrics either, so maybe I missed some meaning in there somewhere?
Either way, it did also remind me of a few things I've seen on the internet before, so that's something as well I guess.

My Church by Aviators

7/10
Really, I've been back and forth with my opinion on this one. I wasn't a fan of it when I first heard it on the premiere stream, but since then I've started to kind of begin liking it a bit more, but there's still parts that just feel a bit too edgy for me.

Some Other Time by The Alan Parsons Project

7/10
I think I'd like it more as part of an OST to something rather than on its own, though it isn't bad.

this may be a little confusing but
8.97892673638+12/10

The way that it builds up is just glorious, as it is like you’re getting ready for a fight of the century, or it might be that you have finally achieved all of your life goals and have no idea what to do left.

The vocals also add in depth of how this might’ve been a long journey for this whole life to be complete, just for it to be wasted for when you die, but with people remembering what you have done, changing history.

my saying - bloody brilliant

There’s mine

written in the stars by Tinie Tempah

this may be a little confusing but
8.97892673638+12/10

The way that it builds up is just glorious, as it is like you’re getting ready for a fight of the century, or it might be that you have finally achieved all of your life goals and have no idea what to do left.

The vocals also add in depth of how this might’ve been a long journey for this whole life to be complete, just for it to be wasted for when you die, but with people remembering what you have done, changing history.

my saying - bloody brilliant

There’s mine

written in the stars by Tinie Tempah

Umm 5/10 medium the hook is annoying but the lyrics and rapping is fine

I cannot stop listening to this since the day it came out

Last edited:
8.5/10 I actually liked that one a lot, it sounded really cool all the way through even though it was a bit crazy towards the end

I just want to say before the next one, that this has been my all time favorite song that I've found on here it's just so catchy and I probably listen at least 3 times a week
So to anyone wondering i do listen to the songs I rate, and I even add some to my playlist
7.5/10 I enjoy

10/10 I really look like the unique sound of the instrumental it seems to be an electric guitar, and It sound so different and amazing, just my style

SoundCloud link because this song isn't on YouTube

Back
Top Bottom