Rate the jam!

...nothing is going on. No creepy, no chill, just some off-tuned sounds and an empty atmosphere. You did tried to do something, I guess. 2/10.
I appreciate the honesty, maybe I'm not cut out for music, I'll keep trying and see how it goes

5/10 it's mid, of it came up on a playlist I probably wouldn't skip it

I was just listening to this song when right afterwards I got a notification from this thread

This is one of the few times I'll request you listen to the whole thing, the ending is great

I appreciate the honesty, maybe I'm not cut out for music, I'll keep trying and see how it goes

5/10 it's mid, of it came up on a playlist I probably wouldn't skip it

I was just listening to this song when right afterwards I got a notification from this thread

This is one of the few times I'll request you listen to the whole thing, the ending is great

Not bad at all. I þink ðat's a 7.5/10.

YouTube | Spotify
Ðis was my first time seeing ðis music video.

Last edited:
7/10 pretty good song but -2 points because the title is absolute horror to try to read

You want to see some quality music? This right here, this is what I CALL music:

1.5/10
It’s not worthy of another try anytime in the next century, at this point can it even be called music or is it just a TikTok sound?

Lose Yourself by Eminem

1.5/10
It’s not worthy of another try anytime in the next century, at this point can it even be called music or is it just a TikTok sound?

Lose Yourself by Eminem
Lol, at least it's intentionally bad
8/10 this is one of my favorite songs, and Eminem is probably my third favorite singer of all time

Ready for some alternate universe music?

Lose Yourself (Scratch Version) - Eminem

6/10
It’s decent and Eminem’s voice is great but there is a reason it’s the scrapped version, it just doesn’t stick the same way that the other version

Last edited:
Ok, I see the idea here. It'd work pretty well but it kinda feels off, like (and I'm not the best in music theory, so take my words with a grain of salt), maybe the BPM/tempo was kinda off, or perhaps the songs were in 2 different time signatures. Regardless, it'd sound pretty good if it wasn't simply 2 tracks playing on top of each other, some more mixing and better choices of segments to mashup will work this one out a lot better. 7/10.

Ok, I see the idea here. It'd work pretty well but it kinda feels off, like (and I'm not the best in music theory, so take my words with a grain of salt), maybe the BPM/tempo was kinda off, or perhaps the songs were in 2 different time signatures. Regardless, it'd sound pretty good if it wasn't simply 2 tracks playing on top of each other, some more mixing and better choices of segments to mashup will work this one out a lot better. 7/10.
7/10 guitar pretty good

This is one of the few times I'll request you listen to the whole song

6.5/10, I tried Pink Floyd for the first time last night, this song is okay a bit long for my tastes but I can see why others really like it

This song has been living in my head,
No Rain - Blind Melon

6.5/10, I tried Pink Floyd for the first time last night, this song is okay a bit long for my tastes but I can see why others really like it

This song has been living in my head,
No Rain - Blind Melon
Damnit this song ALWAYS gets stuck in my head! 😂
8/10

Your Turn To Roll (Critical Role Season 2 Opening) by Laura Bailey, Ashley Johnson & Sam Riegel

Last edited:
heyeayeah-heyeayeayeayeah.gif
/10

Light swear warning

Back
Top Bottom