Rawr~

Kats

Pixel Pirate
Guess I'll make one. xP

Name's Alex, 25 years old and male. :p
Played Terraria since I'm not sure when, been a few years at least, just never made a forum account, not sure why. o:
Favourite "class" is archer/ranger/whatever you'd call it, favourite weapon of choice is bow though. :>
Favourite weapon as of 1.3 is Daedalus Stormbow, will never let go of it<3
Favourite boss is Plantera<3
I'm loving Expert Mode but wish some bosses were harder</3 (I'm looking at you Golem >; )

I'm a huge fan of Anime, my most favourite genres would be:
Slice of life (This one most loved)
Shoujo Ai/Yuri (This one second most loved)
Harem (To be more specific, Reverse Harem, as in One female, multiple males, "regular" Harem being one of my most hated genres)
Comedy
School
Romance
Historical

And also, while I may be a guy, I enjoy shoujo/josei animes the most.

My favourite animes in a top 3 kind of thing are:
1. Strawberry Panic
2. Maria-sama ga Miteru
3. Saki

Now for something that's not really related to anime/Terraria but... Touhou Music/Games. :p
I'm a huge fan of Touhou, favourite characters being Flandre, Remilia and Patchouli.
I've played all games (by ZUN, not all fan made games) to date at least once, never seem to be able to beat it on Lunatic though, so sad.
A favourite fan made game would be Touhou Labyrinth, can't wait for the second one to be translated.
I'm also a huge fan of it's music, favourite original theme being U.N Owen was her (Flandre).
And I'm also a huge fan of a lot of the many different arranges around, metalcore ones being my favourite.
One of my favourite metalcore versions would be Cirno's theme "Beloved Tomboyish Girl".

I also listen to stuff like this:
Glitch Hop ftw<3

Favourite youtube channel is Diversity Promotions. <3

Favourite band performing the touhou arranges would be Undead Corporation.
And not quite related to Touhou but the singer in Undead Corporation is in another band I love which is Imperial Circus Dead Decadence.

And yes, I'm not too familiar with music words, I barely know what an arrange is, I just know I love the songs.

I also read Visual Novels, though I won't mention any favourites, don't want minors looking them up. (18+ hohoho)

I've also started reading manga recently, mostly (pretty much only) yuri/shoujo-ai however.

Last edited:
You and me have very similar stories my friend. Anyways, welcome to the Forums, now have a safe trip out here :indifferent:.

Back
Top Bottom