Razer Chroma Support

Wouldn't it be better if there was just, full support for these kind of keyboards instead of just one?
Better, sure. Problem is every manufacturer uses their own custom API instead of getting together on a standard implementation. So supporting them in your game natively means either modifying your game for all of them, or just choosing one to support.

will it work on OMEN computers? They too have chroma support but its only red and you have to press FN + F4 in order to turn on colored keyboard.

I have a question, does my Razer chroma (entry gamma) is supported?

It uses synapse 3

6130208_rd.jpg

Is there a way to request this feature for Steelseries stuff? The recent update to it looks amazing, but kinda bummed it will only be for Razer products when other devices have similar options. Maybe with this Razer update, and the easier modding coming in 1.4 someone will be able to make a mod if ReLogic aren't able to.

Is there a way to request this feature for Steelseries stuff? The recent update to it looks amazing, but kinda bummed it will only be for Razer products when other devices have similar options. Maybe with this Razer update, and the easier modding coming in 1.4 someone will be able to make a mod if ReLogic aren't able to.

I hope this will get SteelSeries Engine support.
:)

I wish there was steelseries support

Hi! SteelSeries works via a wonderful program called "Aurora" (Aurora - Unified Keyboard RGB Lighting for Logitech, Razer, and Corsair)
its a wonderful utility that can add a compatibility layer for Razer to games.

Once you have it installed:

1. go to settings > devices and wrappers. than, select your region and keyboard (if its not available select generic laptop or genaric laptop (numpad). both should work fine!)
2. go to settings > devices and wrappers > razer > "Install Aurora Wrapper Patch for Razer". install it.
3. create a new profile using the + button. locate the terraria exe and select it.
4. under "Layers" select "Add" and then "Razer Chroma". open terraria and your keyboard should be beautiful!

1604496461040.png

1604496261253.png

Attachments

• 1604496177858.png
    1604496177858.png
    210.5 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom