Razer Chroma Support

*Recently got a Corsair instead of a Razer for Christmas because my friend told me Razer is bad*
W-who do I believe?

This is...something.

It feels a bit weird for a retro pixel-art game to have such high-tech support, but oh well, it looks nice. :)

Awesome! My ladyfriend just got a Chroma, and I've been looking at one myself.

Despite what some people have said, this feature announcement completely made her day. :)

I don't think the devs should put too much time into this feature, since not everyone has a chroma keyboard. I hope the devs will add more wepons and armours to the summoner class to make the progression of this class as smooth as other classes.

Hmm, i'm going to have to agree with some of the others here, this seems like a gimmick at best, from my point of view.. the first thing i thought was, how many people actually use a razer chroma keyboard? why not just have the lighting options for all keyboards? i won't lie, i'm sure the very small amount of players who do have the keyboard are very happy but i do hope the devs don't put too much time and effort into things like this in the future.

I also agree with the two before me. Not that the players with the keyboard can't have it; I'm happy for them! I'm sure the aesthetic is pretty and/or pleasant. It's just not something I'd bank on as a feature that makes Terraria a more immersive game, as was said earlier in the thread. Again, all due respect, but with how limited and minor this feature really is, it could've just been a sidenote to go with a gameplay-related spoiler or something.

Back
Top Bottom