Razleth's Artists' Corna

Alright, I think it's high time I put down a request.

I had a really hard time choosing which character, but I finally settled with my Melee character wielding a chlorophyte greataxe.

0c05a962e06db227b3564962daa4074b.png

Description - Think old suit of armor claimed by the Jungle, and you got this guy. With plants and whatnot growing on and out of it, and it's left arm being completely replaced by mahogany roots shaped into an arm.
Looks interesting!

Oooh, this looks nice, mind if I request?

I've got a lot of refs for you.
q9KfDgG.png

c7ac14aabd.jpg

ueXUR8J.png

K4xvn1c.png

7291e63457.png

This last one, she doesn't have a tail or cat ears, lol.

Eye Color is pale blue, she is blind, and hair color is obvious. Her hair goes down to her upper thighs.
Also she is very tall, at 187 cm.
request_skullgirl_by_aldubrius-da0ew18.jpg

The hair is gray because I was doing it in black and white first, but the red seemed to fit pretty well :dryadgrin:

May you please draw my OC Sophia please?

I chose Sophia and added her weapons.
This was the second OC I made, she’s a ranged OC that uses guns, and no, I have no current intentions on making her Link's ‘lover.’
  • Purple Jungle Rose on the right side of her head, see reference images for proper positioning
  • Purple Tank Top
  • Breast Size: Small - Medium / about 4/10 with 1 being flat chested and 10 being huge
Head
  • Purple Jungle Rose on the right side of head
  • Green eyes
  • Long red hair
Body
  • Upper Torso: About 75/25 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio, Breast Size: Small - Medium / about 4/10 with 1 being flat chested and 10 being huge
  • Lower Torso: About 90/10 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Right Arm: About 65/35 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Left Arm: About 65/35 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Right Leg: About 85/15 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Left Leg: About 85/15 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
Clothing
  • Style: Tank Top, coloured Purple
  • Tank Top Details: N/A (For now)
  • Capris: Baggy, hanging slightly below the knee
  • Shoes: Pink High heels with short heels
Weapons
  • Sniper Rifle for long range.
  • S.D.M.G. for medium range.
  • Tactical Shotgun for short range.
  • Psycho Knife for close quarters.
Other
  • Personality: Happy
  • Pose: Anything will work really
  • Background: Transparent if possible.
68F6FtF.png

Nothing to note here
0UCXm37.png

The tablet was a extra, and isn't exactly canon to her character.
19kEc0O.png

The flower should be on the other side, but perspective. :p
FnuZlBM.png

The most accurate, with the only noteworthy thing being that the tablet isn't canon to her character.
4Vab1WX.png

Noting to note, just a accurate black and white version of Sophia.
Padlet Wall

Last edited:
Alright, I think it's high time I put down a request.

I had a really hard time choosing which character, but I finally settled with my Melee character wielding a chlorophyte greataxe.

0c05a962e06db227b3564962daa4074b.png

Description - Think old suit of armor claimed by the Jungle, and you got this guy. With plants and whatnot growing on and out of it, and it's left arm being completely replaced by mahogany roots shaped into an arm.

overgrown_jungle_armor_by_aldubrius-da0gevu.png

The cape and shield just didn't fit very well, so I scrapped em. Hope that's fine.

Hi.
I don't have a picture, but can you draw a terraria character with a Titanium Mask, with a Frost breastplate and leggings, all dyed like this?
Living_Ocean_Dye_Used.gif
. Thank you!
EDIT: It is a male character.
EDIT #2: He has a shield and is holding a Frostbrand

Last edited:
Non-Terraria art dump from the last few days incoming,

Been doing some stuff that isn't Terraria related lately, felt like I should make an update here.
I said a while ago I'd update you guys on the tshirt I'm doing, and today I made some progress.

ndrkV7j.jpg

I first had to make a print on some paper to see if it was gonna work. The method used here was silk press; the transparent foil you see on the sides is what was lit into the silk frame. It came out looking pretty good, so I continued with a prototype on an actual t-shirt.

fJeeDWU.jpg

Yeah. It didn't come out amazing, and it was way too close to the collar, but I still liked it a fair bit, so the front was an almost-success for me.

The back, however
CI16Aau.jpg

got royally screwed up. I managed to somehow move the tshirt as I was pressing the design on. Pretty awkward.
Next time I'm printing on an actual, good quality tshirt, so hopefully I don't screw up.

Next, I've started to work on something my brother suggested. I've been looking at various cultures' depictions of the Grim Reaper and drawing them. Haven't done much yet, but it's been interesting, to be sure.

giltine_by_aldubrius-da0o6bd.jpg

I started off with something from my homeland, Lithuania. Giltine is the deity of death in Lithuanian paganism. The story goes as such: once, she was a beautiful woman, but she was tricked into a coffin. She spent seven years in this coffin. Once she emerged, she became ugly and depraved, sporting a huge nose and a long, poisonous tongue with which she stings and kills those fated to die.

ankou_by_aldubrius-da0sg6b.jpg

I then continued with the Ankou, a Breton specter, usually the spirit of the last person who died in a community that year. It walks around, either dragging a cart, or riding a wagon with four black horses, collecting the bodies and spirits of the dead and dying. The Ankou itself is said to look like a tall, haggard man, with a wide hat concealing his face. It's head revolves, seeing everyone, everywhere.

And then today, I painted myself a little bit of scenery, to balance out the depressing themes I've been drawing lately :dryadhappy:
space_forest_by_aldubrius-da0sbi0.jpg

This post might not be Terraria related in the least, but perhaps still enjoyable for you. I'm definitely not giving up on requests, I just needed a bit of a breather :dryadwink:

Would it mess you up if I tweak my request slightly?

Edit: I added the updated request to mt request post in an edit. You can choose to do the original or the updated request though. :)

I then continued with the Ankou, a Breton specter, usually the spirit of the last person who died in a community that year. It walks around, either dragging a cart, or riding a wagon with four black horses, collecting the bodies and spirits of the dead and dying. The Ankou itself is said to look like a tall, haggard man, with a wide hat concealing his face. It's head revolves, seeing everyone, everywhere.

Four black horses you say? You know you should have drawn the horses.

And then today, I painted myself a little bit of scenery, to balance out the depressing themes I've been drawing lately :dryadhappy:
space_forest_by_aldubrius-da0sbi0.jpg
Holy :red: that's probably my favorite thing you've ever drawn, I know you'll see this at school tomorrow likely before we talk on Skype so pls print for me?

May you please draw my OC Sophia please?

I chose Sophia and added her weapons.
This was the second OC I made, she’s a ranged OC that uses guns, and no, I have no current intentions on making her Link's ‘lover.’
  • Purple Jungle Rose on the right side of her head, see reference images for proper positioning
  • Purple Tank Top
  • Breast Size: Small - Medium / about 4/10 with 1 being flat chested and 10 being huge
Head
  • Purple Jungle Rose on the right side of head
  • Green eyes
  • Long red hair
Body
  • Upper Torso: About 75/25 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio, Breast Size: Small - Medium / about 4/10 with 1 being flat chested and 10 being huge
  • Lower Torso: About 90/10 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Right Arm: About 65/35 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Left Arm: About 65/35 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Right Leg: About 85/15 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Left Leg: About 85/15 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
Clothing
  • Style: Tank Top, coloured Purple
  • Tank Top Details: N/A (For now)
  • Capris: Baggy, hanging slightly below the knee
  • Shoes: Pink High heels with short heels
Weapons
  • Sniper Rifle for long range.
  • S.D.M.G. for medium range.
  • Tactical Shotgun for short range.
  • Psycho Knife for close quarters.
Other
  • Personality: Happy
  • Pose: Anything will work really
  • Background: Transparent if possible.
68F6FtF.png

Nothing to note here
0UCXm37.png

The tablet was a extra, and isn't exactly canon to her character.
19kEc0O.png

The flower should be on the other side, but perspective. :p
FnuZlBM.png

The most accurate, with the only noteworthy thing being that the tablet isn't canon to her character.
4Vab1WX.png

Noting to note, just a accurate black and white version of Sophia.
Padlet Wall

linkboy84_request_2_2_by_aldubrius-da1n8le.jpg

Ayy lmao I forgot you wanted it transparent

Hi.
I don't have a picture, but can you draw a terraria character with a Titanium Mask, with a Frost breastplate and leggings, all dyed like this?
Living_Ocean_Dye_Used.gif
. Thank you!
EDIT: It is a male character.
EDIT #2: He has a shield and is holding a Frostbrand
mournfulrelic_by_aldubrius-da1n8su.png

ples someone give me more requests to do

Back
Top Bottom