Razleth's Artists' Corna

justincase_by_aldubrius-da2nt21.png

pokeman_by_aldubrius-da2nt5x.png

pew pew :dryadcool:
:eek:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH It's Amaaaaaazzinnnnngggggggggg! You pretty much did exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much!

Oooh, requests are open? Then I'd like to request Raiden from Metal Gear Revengeance! Character_01raiden.png raiden-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-hd_wallpapers-1024x576.jpg MGR_HD_Wallpaper_1080_5.jpg
(Click on images for full size)

Can I make a request?

Could you draw one of these guys, but with some mods?
i2D45Uu.png

iauzpAE.png

Could you have moss, twigs, and bog weeds hanging off of it at various points, and give it a thin layer of fur (using the exact same colors as in that picture). And then could you give it an... I dunno, more natural-looking face? You can have artistic freedom for that one, all I ask is that there's a set of antlers on top of its head, a pair of tusks, and a rather menacing-looking visage. If possible, could you draw it walking through a dark bog, with dead trees all 'round? You can also add whatever you like to this picture.

They're about 8 feet tall, by the way!

Last edited:
Can I make a request?

Could you draw one of these guys, but with some mods?
i2D45Uu.png

iauzpAE.png

Could you have moss, twigs, and bog weeds hanging off of it at various points, and give it a thin layer of fur (using the exact same colors as in that picture). And then could you give it an... I dunno, more natural-looking face? You can have artistic freedom for that one, all I ask is that there's a set of antlers on top of its head, a pair of tusks, and a rather menacing-looking visage. If possible, could you draw it walking through a dark bog, with dead trees all 'round? You can also add whatever you like to this picture.

They're about 8 feet tall, by the way!

Thankie!

So, and I mean no offence by this, but I think I'll have to decline your request, and I'll explain why. I'm not some great artist, and drawing/painting is quite a struggle for me. I struggle with drawing all the time, and every drawing I make and post here takes great effort and willpower. I don't really expect a lot of feedback from people here - this isn't really a dedicated art forum, and all I do here is take requests. But while I don't expect too much feedback, I do like hearing at the very least a 'that looks pretty neat', a 'thank you'. Even a like is enough sometimes. I've drawn something for you, maybe you remember - I doubt you do, personally, since I didn't get any reaction from you at all.

Honestly, it kind of ruined my day. Even if the drawing I made for you wasn't my best, I did try my best.

Since you... well, you don't even really seem to remember requesting from me before, I'll have to decline. Sorry.

So, and I mean no offence by this, but I think I'll have to decline your request, and I'll explain why. I'm not some great artist, and drawing/painting is quite a struggle for me. I struggle with drawing all the time, and every drawing I make and post here takes great effort and willpower. I don't really expect a lot of feedback from people here - this isn't really a dedicated art forum, and all I do here is take requests. But while I don't expect too much feedback, I do like hearing at the very least a 'that looks pretty neat', a 'thank you'. Even a like is enough sometimes. I've drawn something for you, maybe you remember - I doubt you do, personally, since I didn't get any reaction from you at all.

Honestly, it kind of ruined my day. Even if the drawing I made for you wasn't my best, I did try my best.

Since you... well, you don't even really seem to remember requesting from me before, I'll have to decline. Sorry.

Ah, sorry. I won't make excuses, but I do apologize for not remembering to thank you. I really did like it, and it looks nice. Thanks for taking the time and effort to draw it. I hope we can still be friendly despite my blunder.

I know it says "taking all requests" in the thread but... man, I don't really do random vidya game characters. If you want one of your own characters drawn, I can do that, otherwise... ehrg. :dryadconfused:
Wait, I am confused. What's the difference between drawing a video game character and an oc? I can easily just recolor Raiden and claim he's my oc.

Wait, I am confused. What's the difference between drawing a video game character and an oc? I can easily just recolor Raiden and claim he's my oc.
Yeah... but now I'll know the recolored Raiden is just you trying to weasel out some Raiden fanart from me. So I won't do it. :dryadtongue:
I just prefer to do peoples' original characters.

Alright, I'm here with another request, and a more detailed one at that :p
So, I'd like a Kabutops again, this time with no glasses, and flame wings and glowing arms.
Here's where it gets interesting. For on, I'd like the Phantasm slung around its shoulder, and it should be riding a Drakomire (from the Solar pillar) that's roaring with reins. The Kabutops should be riding the Drakomire facing the front of the picture (if you get what I mean, like charging out of the picture.
For the background, I'd like for it to be either the Terraria Forest, or the Stardust Pillar background.
Now, I know I requested recently, but I do hope you can take this request into account! I'd really appreciate it, what with your amazing art skills :).
Thanks!
EDIT: The Kabutops should have a wicked lopsided grin :D

Well, guess this would be the third or fourth time requesting you lol.

Can you please draw my character Timothy Pushkin aka Agent Sagittarius? Reference pic:
ojkmDtn.png

Appearance:

Archaeologist's Hat + Black Dye
The Doctor's Shirt + Black Dye
The Doctor's Pants + Black Dye
Bone Wings + Reflective Metal Dye
Toolbelt + Black Dye
Diamond Ring + Red Dye
Rocket Boots + Black Dye
Black eyes
Light skin

His facial appearance + hair is based on Timothy Dalton.
His clothing isn't exactly like that since Terraria has its limits, so instead draw him in a black business outfit complete with tie. Keep the wings and the hat.

As for pose, you can have him wielding a Sniper Rifle or a S.D.M.G.

sagittariustimey_by_aldubrius-da2uk0n.jpg

I hope it's Timothy Dalton-y enough for you.
1:29AM, can't sleep %:sigh:
@PhoenixBlade, I'll take your request, but after this I don't think I'll be taking more Pokemon OC requests. :dryadconfused:

Back
Top Bottom