Razleth's Artists' Corna

Ahh, a week, a month, same thing, right?
sudapun3_by_aldubrius-da88n46.jpg
Oh my, this is beautiful! Thank you so much!

Hey, been a while. If anyone's interested in some quick drawings, please post your requests now. I'll get as many done as I can within the week!

EDIT: and it doesn't matter if you're requested before or not, I'm accepting everything, I'm also posting this before I go to bed so don't expect immediate results :dryadgrin:
Awesome to see you're back! Seeing as no-ones requested anything yet, I'd love yet another of your drawings! Please discard this if loads of other people request - you've given me plenty already.

There are lots of reference images of my OC here: http://madmog.co.uk/gallery.html
Thank you!

Hey, been a while. If anyone's interested in some quick drawings, please post your requests now. I'll get as many done as I can within the week!

EDIT: and it doesn't matter if you're requested before or not, I'm accepting everything, I'm also posting this before I go to bed so don't expect immediate results :dryadgrin:
May i request doing a quick illustration of my own character. The character to the left that is, no rush.
Hopefully my reference isnt too awful

Thingo.png

Last edited:

Nice to hear from you man, hope life's been treating you well. You helped me out a lot with my art back in the day, thanks again for that.

Honestly I don't usually make requests, seems a bit crass in particular for me to wing one in, but who'm I kidding, always loved your stuff so I ain't gonna sniff at the chance on a principle.

I always was partial to Vilmor's design and you're beastly with armoured characters.

5wFy4B6.png
latest

@darthmorf
bottled_life_by_koldunas1-dbxmfr3.jpg
@Vladimier
vladimier_s_request_by_koldunas1-dbxmfyx.jpg

So while I'm back here, I thought I'd get a little bit personal. Up until recently I've been an incredibly closed-off person, but certain recent events have very heavy-handedly nudged me into becoming a more open, confident, and brave person. I've never really been a huge part of the larger Terraria community, but I figure it would be nice for you awesome guys who come to my thread to know who's drawing your characters.

My name is Jonas, and I'm a twenty-something (slightly gay) Lithuanian boy living in gorgeous Norway. There's not very much to say about my life; for a very long time all I did was sit at my computer and play video games. When I moved to Norway with my family I became almost a complete hermit, only ever going out to see my now ex-gf and go to school. Terraria became a big part of my life then. I played on a roleplaying server called Demons vs. Angels (DvA for short). It gave me an escape from my mind-numbingly boring and simple life. I would come home from school and get on Terraria, and I would get off at night, squeezing in as much roleplay as humanly possible. At some point I became known as a great builder on the server, I was reasonably popular, and I even became an admin for the server eventually.

My interest for playing Terraria fizzled out eventually, but because of the Terraria forums (the original ones), my life was pretty much changed forever. I distinctly remember getting on the forums, seeing the art forum, and freaking out because I didn't even know there was Terraria fan-art. The first thread I saw was Suweeka's art thread, and aside from the gorgeous art, something else struck a chord in me. They had this little comic strip about being a freelance artist. Around a week later, I was begging my mom to get me a Wacom tablet so I could be an artist like Suweeka. I'm looking at my very first drawings now, and while I realize now I might never be a professional artist, my journey in art has shaped me as a person throughout the years.
(this is the first thing I ever drew on my tablet )

Recently I've been struggling with some serious mental health problems, and it's made me appreciate what I have. One of those things is this thread. It always feels nice to come back to these forums. It's probably for the best I don't stick around for extended periods of times, since interest in my art seems to fizzle out fairly quick whenever I make a return :dryadgrin:.

So yeah, there's me. I don't really have a big point to make here. Just want to give a face and some background to the art thread %:sigh:%:sigh:

@Jill I'm glad I could help you out :dryadgrin:. Are you still making art?

edit: forgot the most important part - I'm vegan btw
edit2: @EpicCriddle I totally missed your request, but I see it now; I swear it wasn't on purpose %:sigh:

Last edited:
Lithuanian boy living in gorgeous Norway
O, hello fellow Slav. You haven't been talking much, but from what little you said here you seemed pretty chill person. And it's nice from you to open requests once a while. I might consider making another one ( you drew once for me earlier ) as long as you don't really mind and that I actually find something to request from.

@darthmorf
@Vladimier

So while I'm back here, I thought I'd get a little bit personal. Up until recently I've been an incredibly closed-off person, but certain recent events have very heavy-handedly nudged me into becoming a more open, confident, and brave person. I've never really been a huge part of the larger Terraria community, but I figure it would be nice for you awesome guys who come to my thread to know who's drawing your characters.

XnNwIXn.png

So this is me. (I don't actually wear those glasses on the right)

My name is Jonas Vizinis, and I'm a twenty-something (slightly gay) Lithuanian boy living in gorgeous Norway. There's not very much to say about my life; for a very long time all I did was sit at my computer and play video games. When I moved to Norway with my family I became almost a complete hermit, only ever going out to see my now ex-gf and go to school. Terraria became a big part of my life then. I played on a roleplaying server called Demons vs. Angels (DvA for short). It gave me an escape from my mind-numbingly boring and simple life. I would come home from school and get on Terraria, and I would get off at night, squeezing in as much roleplay as humanly possible. At some point I became known as a great builder on the server, I was reasonably popular, and I even became an admin for the server eventually.

My interest for playing Terraria fizzled out eventually, but because of the Terraria forums (the original ones), my life was pretty much changed forever. I distinctly remember getting on the forums, seeing the art forum, and freaking out because I didn't even know there was Terraria fan-art. The first thread I saw was Suweeka's art thread, and aside from the gorgeous art, something else struck a chord in me. They had this little comic strip about being a freelance artist. Around a week later, I was begging my mom to get me a Wacom tablet so I could be an artist like Suweeka. I'm looking at my very first drawings now, and while I realize now I might never be a professional artist, my journey in art has shaped me as a person throughout the years.
(this is the first thing I ever drew on my tablet https://i.imgur.com/x5T7L.jpg)

Recently I've been struggling with some serious mental health problems, and it's made me appreciate what I have. One of those things is this thread. It always feels nice to come back to these forums. It's probably for the best I don't stick around for extended periods of times, since interest in my art seems to fizzle out fairly quick whenever I make a return :dryadgrin:.

So yeah, there's me. I don't really have a big point to make here. Just want to give a face and some background to the art thread %:sigh:%:sigh:

edit2: @EpicCriddle I totally missed your request, but I see it now; I swear it wasn't on purpose %:sigh:
Your story reminds me a lot of why I got interested in art, good to see another Terraria Online Vertran like yourself still around. If you ever want to have a guy do a art request for you, shout at me sometime.

@darthmorf
@Vladimier

XnNwIXn.png

So this is me. (I don't actually wear those glasses on the right)

My name is Jonas Vizinis, and I'm a twenty-something (slightly gay) Lithuanian boy living in gorgeous Norway. There's not very much to say about my life; for a very long time all I did was sit at my computer and play video games. When I moved to Norway with my family I became almost a complete hermit, only ever going out to see my now ex-gf and go to school. Terraria became a big part of my life then. I played on a roleplaying server called Demons vs. Angels (DvA for short). It gave me an escape from my mind-numbingly boring and simple life. I would come home from school and get on Terraria, and I would get off at night, squeezing in as much roleplay as humanly possible. At some point I became known as a great builder on the server, I was reasonably popular, and I even became an admin for the server eventually.

(this is the first thing I ever drew on my tablet https://i.imgur.com/x5T7L.jpg)

Great to hear a bit about you! Not many people here are confident enough to share a lot about themselves IRL :)

Thank you so much for the art, it looks great!

I haven't forgotten about this place at all, and I still remember you had a request to do for me. :p
An email brought me back here and realized this still existed.

Anyways my request might change so can you do more than just Terraria or Dungeons and Dragon stuff? If not, then you can stick to a Terraria-based request.

I haven't forgotten about this place at all, and I still remember you had a request to do for me. :p
An email brought me back here and realized this still existed.

Anyways my request might change so can you do more than just Terraria or Dungeons and Dragon stuff? If not, then you can stick to a Terraria-based request.
You might have to repost your request, and fantasy characters are the most fun for me to draw, but if you give me a non-Terraria request I'll give it a go for sure.

You might have to repost your request, and fantasy characters are the most fun for me to draw, but if you give me a non-Terraria request I'll give it a go for sure.

All right, in that case... myself I've been out of the loop of Terraria for so long that I don't really have anything interesting from my Terraria chars I want. But let's get to it, my original character from works I'm planning, named Timey Marey. Here's her details:

(random btw: I'm TimeyMarey007 on deviantArt)

This is my OC, Timey Marey. Usually illustrated in cartoon styles, mostly The Loud House's, but I do have a reference sheet in that style. Still should be helpful in a lot of cases: https://timeymarey007.deviantart.com/art/TLH-Human-Timey-Marey-Reference-Sheets-714568266

That colour guide is mostly helpful while drawing stuff cartoon styles since solid colours are pretty much a necessary, but here, the colour guide should give you a general idea of how her colours should go. The same goes for her reference sheets, not 100% followed, but still should give you an idea of how things go.

Her appearance:
  • Long, wavy black hair. Extends up to the hips. (not necessarily like the picture, it's just cartoon illustrations /shrug) Hairstyle's a hime cut. (two links) Sidelocks trimmed to the cheeks. Bangs trimmed up to just above the eyelids.
  • Fair coloured skin, dark brown eyes. (since illustrations are still hindered, I'll just say she's Japanese.)
  • Short in stature, around 5'2" (158 cm), her build is slim, breasts neither too big or too small (they're B-cups, perverts)
  • Wears a short-sleeved grey dress shirt (collar and sleeve folds darker than the rest of the shirt), a red necktie with a symbol (provided on the ref sheets), a grey short skirt with a pocket on the right side (3 grey colours actually, length is around up till halfway to the knees), black boots (with white socks, slightly longer than the boots, with brown stripes at the top)
  • Most importantly, her oddity. Six fingers on both hands. (also has six toes on both feet btw)
Posture: Standing up, front view, looking at you. Very slight smile on her face. I think this will best fit as a half-body, but cut off when the skirt starts/the end of the shirt. All of the tie should be visible. I want her hands to be visible, with six fingers clearly visible on at least one of them.

Personality: Nerdy, witty, serious mixed with lots of fun, but very reserved.

Background: Grey. Lots of grey. Dark grey. Medium grey. Light grey. Whatever grey. :p

Hope this shouldn't be too much a hassle for you. :)

Last edited:
Hello. Can you please draw the Vortex Armor with Vortex wings holding a Vortex Beater and Shroomite Armor with Shroomite hover board and Tsunami in a stand-off? I’d appreciate it if the background was the vortex pillar background but it’s fine if you want it to be something else. Thank you for the service btw.

Last edited:
Hey i realy like your drawings
And i thought If You could Make me one

K

Name Spring
Very Dark Bluemarin Shorty Cristal-like Anime Hair
Male of course
Dark Brown eyes with a shade of yellow in them

For Terraria part
Meteorite breastplate And leggings
And Orange dyed lightning boots

I hope You can

<double post merged>

woah wat font is that

Last edited by a moderator:
@EpicCriddle Stiill here
epiccriddle_by_koldunas1-dc14ecu.jpg

Other art:
tumblr_p347ogj5SH1tnv4nvo1_1280.jpg

I'm dropping the name Razleth and going for Peace Giant instead, since I don't feel like my old persona of Razleth fits the person I am and want to be. This big dude will be my avatar from now on. He likes to nap a lot.

I'm gonna be posting lots of art on my Tumblr ir anyone is interested
https://peacegiant.tumblr.com

tumblr_p347bpTysB1tnv4nvo1_1280.jpg

This dude is for (http://kramergate.tumblr.com/) Kramergate's Little Salem world/idea/worldbuilding thingy. Description below;
Lucifer (Goes by Lucy)
A 20-something-year-old half-demon who lives by himself in a tiny house/apartment in Little Salem. Does odd jobs around the place and just chills a lot. Has basically nothing and eats cheap as hell so he always has money lying around. Super positive guy trying his best to hide his incredibly edgy teenage years (a lot of really edgy tattoos). He’s got bad genes so his feet are a bit :red:ed up, and walks with a bit of a hob. His mom knits him hats and beanies and he pretends to be super indifferent, but he loves them so much & wears them all the time. Wishes his horns were cooler.
Basically a way for me to repurpose an old really edgy character as something a bit more wholesome :dryadsmile:

Back
Top Bottom