Razorpine: is it a staff, or a bow?

daimoth

Terrarian
I was reorganizing my chests and it occurred to me I had no idea where to put the thing. Is it a staff? A magic bow?

I don't think this
Razorpine.png

looks similar to this.
Wooden_Bow.png

So I would go with staff, even though it looks more like a wand.

Actually, excepting its sprite, Razorpine works more like a heat ray or laser rifle than a staff, so that's where I'll put it. Thanks for the insight, forum people.

Maybe it's a bo staff. /super serious

It definitely looks more like a bow than a staff though, to me. Proportions are all wrong for a staff.

Actually, excepting its sprite, Razorpine works more like a heat ray or laser rifle than a staff, so that's where I'll put it. Thanks for the insight, forum people.
I always thought of the razorpine as an upgrade to the crystal storm and leaf blower, since all three of those rapidly fire non-piercing projectiles like the megashark

In my storage area I have a chest for "rapid fire-y magic type stuff"...so it's in there.
After the Bat Scepter, but before the "magic guns." (Wasp Gun, Leaf Blower, etc.)

Decent points. I mentally categorize most items by appearance rather than mechanics, and Razorpine's festive torpedo-ness screws with that.

I'd say it's a staff, But I can see how you could argue that it acts more like a bow because of it's projectiles.

Back
Top Bottom