Switch Re-Logic and Pipeworks Have an AMA regarding the Switch version of Terraria

It's over on the /r/NintendoSwitch subreddit, lots of good stuff to read through!

Forgot to mention 505 Games will also be participating.

Reading this just frustrated me.

Why no split screen? "We wanted to make sure it's juuuust right"

Then why not hold off releasing game until it's actually finished and mirrors other versions of the game on other platforms when it comes to standard features?

Oh right....MONEY.

Reading this just frustrated me.

Why no split screen? "We wanted to make sure it's juuuust right"

Then why not hold off releasing game until it's actually finished and mirrors other versions of the game on other platforms when it comes to standard features?

Oh right....MONEY.
How would releasing it without splitscreen instead of holding of give them a cent? They still have to add it

How would releasing it without splitscreen instead of holding of give them a cent? They still have to add it

Because dummies like me will buy it assuming it has basic features that it does on other platforms and they can get paid before doing the work. (Especially when paying a premium price)

When I buy a pack of hot dog buns I EXPECT that they're sliced to hold a dog.

The hot dog thing is a joke that I put zero thought into.

I am frustrated that they would release the game on a different console while it's missing what I consider to be a core component. I wish they communicated clearer that the game is essentially early access before I spent money on a much inferior version of something I already own.

I know I'm not the only one that feels this way but I'm certainly not expecting to find sympathy here of all places.

Back
Top Bottom