1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, May 29, 2019.

1. Lord Garak

Lord Garak Retinazer

I don't know, maybe I'm just a big prejudiced grouch. Personally I've never seen a mod I thought was well-balanced or even very creative, although I have been meaning to try Overhaul and a lot of my information is from the 1.1 days of modding.

2. Phoenix798

Phoenix798 Skeletron Prime

Wait so 1.3.6 was a coverup the entire time?

3. TheWith3r129

TheWith3r129 Terrarian

Does this mean no more Terraria features? Sadness;(

4. Proto Persona

Proto Persona The Destroyer

It's the last major update, yes. There will probably still be things added after this, such as the promised creative mode.

5. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

Wow, uh... this is too much for my small boi brain to handle.
    If she’s implying that 1.4 isn’t the last update, it’s literally called “Journey’s End”.

6. Sonic The God.Exe

Sonic The God.Exe Terrarian

oh okay!!!! :)

7. Chrrsy

Chrrsy Terrarian

This update is meant to be the finale to Terraria for the purposes of them moving on to different projects, which is stated in the post. While mods are great, they're not nearly as great as official content, and in my opinion in no means have mods finished Terraria, added to it, or enhanced it the same way Re-Logic can. A final update I think is a great idea.

8. NeoAtreides

NeoAtreides Terrarian

O GOD THIS IS THE END OF TERRARIA.
    And I do not see it badly; everything has to come to an end.
    But my Espectativas are HIGH, I know something new will come.
    But in my heart always "TERRARIA" you will be.
    Thanks to the developers for the moments you enjoy in this game.

PS: written with goodle translator

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Unit One likes this.
  9. NeoAtreides

NeoAtreides Terrarian

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

10. RockaBen99

RockaBen99 Terrarian

Don't use Google Translate, it can't even spell Google, which is in its name.:D
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 13, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 13, 2019 ---
    Also, I'm happy about the proposed features, but I'm worried that PC will get 1.4 before mobile gets 1.3.

11. Yvori

Yvori Terrarian

Honestly, from what little I've seen... I may still want to use YABHB anyway since the style feels simpler yet more... feature-full? And way more configurable.
    And no way of knowing how the vanilla bars will work with multi-part bosses, multiple bosses onscreen, things like the lunar pillars, etc.
    Yeah, I started with mods after 1.3 came out, and I can tell you, there's a lot of really quality stuff these days.
    Some of it is still kinda unbalanced... But even the vanilla game has some really unbalanced elements sooo...

12. rubeszilla

rubeszilla Terrarian

Bittersweet indeed. What a ride.

A worldgen overhaul? I'm back for another round....on Master mode. Let's go out with a bang.

Gotcha! likes this.
  13. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

I'd rather you didn't tell people to not use google translate. It's awesome whenever they do and it saves us the trouble of translating their posts ourselves, since on these forums it's allowed to post in whatever language you speak. ;)

14. you arent telling what the new things are

15. Sirius zza

Sirius zza Terrarian

i sincerely hope that there will be someplace to install mods in 1.4 ( without tmodloader),i mean,if the game itself has the function of tmodloader, it will be much more convenient for us to play.

16. Terraria 1.3.6 is fallen, Journey's end has awoken!!!

17. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

They know. I had an issue with it a while back and was talking to/complaining at Loki about it. The Hallow had sneaked over to the far left edge of my world and took over the ocean... I had to do a lot of digging and go through buttloads of green solution to change it back, but while the green solution did go past the playable edge to some degree, there were still Hallowed blocks it couldn't reach, and the Hallow spreads insanely fast through sand. What I ended up doing was digging a 6-block-wide vertical hole through my ocean right at the edge of the playable area and filling it with bricks. The Hallow can't spread through those. Then I had to use the bottomless water bucket to replace the water that drained out into the caves and tunnels I'd dug to isolate the ocean from the spreading Hallow. It was a major pain in the :red: either way, but my ocean is still ocean biome and not hallowed ocean

Microwave174 likes this.
  18. ASG_102

ASG_102 The Destroyer

I hope not, mobile and console players can wait, the PC edition is the main edition and will always be the first to recieve updates.

Lord Garak likes this.
  19. The Steampunk

The Steampunk Eye of Cthulhu

TOP SECRET LUNATIC DEVOTE `:naughty:

20. RockaBen99

RockaBen99 Terrarian

Sorry.:rolleyes::)

Gotcha! likes this.