• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

FROSTBYTE7PH

Terrarian
THIS IS GREAT AND A BEAUTIFUL UPDATE OF TERRARIA

By the way is terraria will be released this month or maybe 1 month or 2 months more ?
[doublepost=1560679258,1560679075][/doublepost]And also maybe you should be focusing more on making contents like some crops, mew plants, farming and a new npc called farmer and some new items for the farming essential and also some farm animals

Quackinton

Official Terrarian
THIS IS GREAT AND A BEAUTIFUL UPDATE OF TERRARIA

By the way is terraria will be released this month or maybe 1 month or 2 months more ?
[doublepost=1560679258,1560679075][/doublepost]And also maybe you should be focusing more on making contents like some crops, mew plants, farming and a new npc called farmer and some new items for the farming essential and also some farm animals
I really like this idea. It would bring more of an explore element to the game and opens up people’s minds for more creations.

|.Terrarian.|

Official Terrarian
also maybe you should be focusing more on making contents like some crops, mew plants, farming and a new npc called farmer and some new items for the farming essential and also some farm animals
One, seems kind of rude to tell them to focus on it instead of asking, second of all, as they said there is still so much content that they haven't shown us yet so whose to say they didn't already add that?
That being said, there is a place for suggestions and it's the Player Suggestions section of this forum. ;)

Chrrsy

Terrarian
Will there be a bigger update in the future?
This is planned to be the final major Terraria update.
Off topic question, will the 1.3 update for mobile support an iPhone 6s Plus? I’m just curious. Excited for Journey’s End and mobile 1.3!
It should be. Why not?
I’m excited for the update and love this game so I don’t wanna be negative or be posting in the wrong place, but does this mean anyone stuck with the “no character available for download” glitch where we’re unable to transfer previous worlds to a next gen console have to wait until the end of the year for a fix? Again I don’t wanna seem ungrateful or anything, just want some kind of idea when I’ll be able to enjoy my old world again.
I'm not really familiar with the console version's updates/glitches, but this update shouldn't affect the development of console versions/bug fixes.

GalaxyShard

Terrarian
Off topic question, will the 1.3 update for mobile support an iPhone 6s Plus? I’m just curious. Excited for Journey’s End and mobile 1.3!
It has 2gb of ram, and a good processor, i can almost guarantee that its supported.
[doublepost=1560726534,1560726212][/doublepost]Right when i beat moonlord on console, im building a portal map (companion cube activates teal pressure plate :)) with the cube, and portal gun.

Quackinton

Official Terrarian
It has 2gb of ram, and a good processor, i can almost guarantee that its supported.
[doublepost=1560726534,1560726212][/doublepost]Right when i beat moonlord on console, im building a portal map (companion cube activates teal pressure plate :)) with the cube, and portal gun.
That’s good. I want to play it in on the go so I’m not bored:)
I can’t wait to play with the portal gun!

Tsuki

Terrarian
I can't believe I'm this excited about golf of any sort. And yet, I've seen the future where we have maps dedicated to insanely zany and elaborate golf maps, and it's a beautiful future.

I mean, everything else looks super cool, but I can't get golf out of my head now.

Yvori

Terrarian
I can't believe I'm this excited about golf of any sort. And yet, I've seen the future where we have maps dedicated to insanely zany and elaborate golf maps, and it's a beautiful future.

I mean, everything else looks super cool, but I can't get golf out of my head now.
I just hope that golf can deal damage based on speed or something. Golf only playthrough? Elaborate contraptions that put golfballs up to such insane speeds that they can 1shot the Dungeon Guardian? Event-themed minigolf that can actually beat said event? GOLF.

Sterling

Terrarian

One of my favorite parts of games is when they add quality mini-games within it, especially for a game like Terraria. Vastly increases what you can do in the game.

Lord Donovan

Official Terrarian
While I sure won't call a free update and more content a bad thing, I'm still not feeling a ton of hype either. What I personally want most is drastically reduced inventory management hassle and higher resolution visuals across the board. Since the second thing is well beyond what is to be reasonably expected of an update to an existing game, that just leaves the inventory management improvements, which thus far seem modest at best. I've still got my fingers crossed that bigger stack sizes and many more inventory slots for players and chests are among the additions yet to be revealed, (and with yet more items being added to the game, will be needed more than ever,) but I expect that's a slim chance at best, so... Well, I'm still looking forward to a true sequel the most. That still seems like the most likely prospect for the changes I truly want.

Chrrsy

Terrarian
While I sure won't call a free update and more content a bad thing, I'm still not feeling a ton of hype either. What I personally want most is drastically reduced inventory management hassle and higher resolution visuals across the board. Since the second thing is well beyond what is to be reasonably expected of an update to an existing game, that just leaves the inventory management improvements, which thus far seem modest at best. I've still got my fingers crossed that bigger stack sizes and many more inventory slots for players and chests are among the additions yet to be revealed, (and with yet more items being added to the game, will be needed more than ever,) but I expect that's a slim chance at best, so... Well, I'm still looking forward to a true sequel the most. That still seems like the most likely prospect for the changes I truly want.
Well, larger stack amounts have been shown off. The new Void Vault item will be useful with item management, too. I wouldn't be suprised to see more inventory managment features later on.

Top Bottom