1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, May 29, 2019.

1. Blood Crawler

Blood Crawler Brain of Cthulhu

Lunatic cultist treasure bag and others*

2. FROSTBYTE7PH

FROSTBYTE7PH Terrarian

THIS IS GREAT AND A BEAUTIFUL UPDATE OF TERRARIA

By the way is terraria will be released this month or maybe 1 month or 2 months more ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 16, 2019 ---
    And also maybe you should be focusing more on making contents like some crops, mew plants, farming and a new npc called farmer and some new items for the farming essential and also some farm animals

Quackinton likes this.
  3. Quackinton

Quackinton Skeletron

I really like this idea. It would bring more of an explore element to the game and opens up people’s minds for more creations.

FROSTBYTE7PH likes this.
  4. |.Terrarian.|

|.Terrarian.| Skeletron

One, seems kind of rude to tell them to focus on it instead of asking, second of all, as they said there is still so much content that they haven't shown us yet so whose to say they didn't already add that?
    That being said, there is a place for suggestions and it's the Player Suggestions section of this forum. ;)

FROSTBYTE7PH likes this.
  5. Chrrsy

Chrrsy Terrarian

This is planned to be the final major Terraria update.
    It should be. Why not?
    I'm not really familiar with the console version's updates/glitches, but this update shouldn't affect the development of console versions/bug fixes.

6. Possessed_soul88

Possessed_soul88 Plantera

So would I be right in assuming that there will be no more PS4 updates until journeys end is ready?

7. Chrrsy

Chrrsy Terrarian

I don't believe so, the team developing console updates is totally separate.

InstaFiz likes this.
  8. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

It has 2gb of ram, and a good processor, i can almost guarantee that its supported.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 17, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 17, 2019 ---
    Right when i beat moonlord on console, im building a portal map (companion cube activates teal pressure plate :)) with the cube, and portal gun.

Quackinton likes this.
  9. Quackinton

Quackinton Skeletron

That’s good. I want to play it in on the go so I’m not bored:)
    I can’t wait to play with the portal gun!

10. Tsuki

Tsuki Terrarian

I can't believe I'm this excited about golf of any sort. And yet, I've seen the future where we have maps dedicated to insanely zany and elaborate golf maps, and it's a beautiful future.

I mean, everything else looks super cool, but I can't get golf out of my head now.

Kazzymodus, Yvori and Unit One like this.
  11. Yvori

Yvori Terrarian

I just hope that golf can deal damage based on speed or something. Golf only playthrough? Elaborate contraptions that put golfballs up to such insane speeds that they can 1shot the Dungeon Guardian? Event-themed minigolf that can actually beat said event? GOLF.

12. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Remember: GOLF spelled backwards is FLOG. ;)

IceCoffe, Terro, Tsuki and 1 other person like this.
  13. |.Terrarian.|

|.Terrarian.| Skeletron

:eek:

Terro likes this.
  14. ASG_102

ASG_102 The Destroyer

So we can flog the Moon Lord with golf balls :dryadnaughty:

Terro and InstaFiz like this.
  15. Sterling

Sterling Terrarian

One of my favorite parts of games is when they add quality mini-games within it, especially for a game like Terraria. Vastly increases what you can do in the game.

16. Phoenix798

Phoenix798 Skeletron Prime

You have NO idea

17. Quackinton

Quackinton Skeletron

I don’t Lol

18. Lord Donovan

Lord Donovan Official Terrarian

While I sure won't call a free update and more content a bad thing, I'm still not feeling a ton of hype either. What I personally want most is drastically reduced inventory management hassle and higher resolution visuals across the board. Since the second thing is well beyond what is to be reasonably expected of an update to an existing game, that just leaves the inventory management improvements, which thus far seem modest at best. I've still got my fingers crossed that bigger stack sizes and many more inventory slots for players and chests are among the additions yet to be revealed, (and with yet more items being added to the game, will be needed more than ever,) but I expect that's a slim chance at best, so... Well, I'm still looking forward to a true sequel the most. That still seems like the most likely prospect for the changes I truly want.

19. DhiaGamingXD

DhiaGamingXD Terrarian

that look an epic update i can't wait for it

Quackinton likes this.
  20. Chrrsy

Chrrsy Terrarian

Well, larger stack amounts have been shown off. The new Void Vault item will be useful with item management, too. I wouldn't be suprised to see more inventory managment features later on.