1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, May 29, 2019.

1. Warper

Warper Terrarian

I am recalling something said about the Journey's end for the food truck. It just was hilarious because of all the food.:naughty:

2. TheCosmicApple

TheCosmicApple Terrarian

Thank you friend
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 30, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 30, 2019 ---
    T
    Thorium is sitting there, like the guide after hard mode
    “I am worthless now”

GodHimself likes this.
  3. ArcticDino

ArcticDino Terrarian

I meant that I hope they bring back his sprite, but with a reworked battle

4. Omega Derpling

Omega Derpling Spazmatism

There's a mod for that though? The devs even said that mods are gonna keep the game alive after 1.4... The same mod brings back reworked turkor and lepus too!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 30, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 30, 2019 ---
    I wouldn't be so sure about that, they fill different niches and saying one is better than the other is a bit shortsighted. Thorium is meant to be styled like a new terraria update with sprites and mechanics that are equal (sometimes better!) than vanilla, while Calamity is just meant to provide a challenge and give players a reason to largely ignore vanilla.

5. TheCosmicApple

TheCosmicApple Terrarian

Ok, but is calamity then a sort of master mode already? And then some mods will update with a master mode. I am also wondering if in master mode, there might be a new way of getting loot, like instead of getting treasure bags, you can get treasure tokens, and take them to the guide to give him a bit more purpose

6. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

AD32DAFC-D762-4094-9893-58033D639709.jpeg

lorddamien and Quackinton like this.
  7. TheCosmicApple

TheCosmicApple Terrarian

But maybe it could have a trophies that is a building item, as maybe a 1 - 100 drop chance, to build your own boss. Like having eater of worlds splitting ability and the eye of chthulus dash attack

8. NervousScarab

NervousScarab Terrarian

I am Sooo excited for this update! I love this game and all the work you guys have put into it! Thank you!

9. Blood Crawler

Blood Crawler Brain of Cthulhu

10. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

I would settle for having the lag issues fixed. Was digging around in an underground desert yesterday harvesting desert fossils, and apparently even just the drill mount's lasers or falling sand is enough to cause the game to stutter and freeze for 30 seconds or more before things start moving again

11. Frog_B0i

Frog_B0i Terrarian

I’ve been playing terraria forever and am sooooooo exited for this update but am so sad that this is the last one. Thank you so much dev team, your incredible!

TheCosmicApple likes this.