• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Warper

Terrarian
I am recalling something said about the Journey's end for the food truck. It just was hilarious because of all the food.:naughty:

TheCosmicApple

Terrarian
I don't think your friend is correct. All computer versions of Terraria should still be running through Steam. Cross play between Mac and PC should work just fine.
Thank you friend
[doublepost=1561894005,1561893902][/doublepost]T
Terraria 1.4: I am going to be the last major update!
Tmodloader: hippity hoppity CALAMITY MOD
Thorium is sitting there, like the guide after hard mode
“I am worthless now”

Omega Derpling

Spazmatism
I meant that I hope they bring back his sprite, but with a reworked battle
There's a mod for that though? The devs even said that mods are gonna keep the game alive after 1.4... The same mod brings back reworked turkor and lepus too!
[doublepost=1561928054,1561927700][/doublepost]
Thorium is sitting there, like the guide after hard mode
“I am worthless now”
I wouldn't be so sure about that, they fill different niches and saying one is better than the other is a bit shortsighted. Thorium is meant to be styled like a new terraria update with sprites and mechanics that are equal (sometimes better!) than vanilla, while Calamity is just meant to provide a challenge and give players a reason to largely ignore vanilla.

TheCosmicApple

Terrarian
There's a mod for that though? The devs even said that mods are gonna keep the game alive after 1.4... The same mod brings back reworked turkor and lepus too!
[doublepost=1561928054,1561927700][/doublepost]
I wouldn't be so sure about that, they fill different niches and saying one is better than the other is a bit shortsighted. Thorium is meant to be styled like a new terraria update with sprites and mechanics that are equal (sometimes better!) than vanilla, while Calamity is just meant to provide a challenge and give players a reason to largely ignore vanilla.
Ok, but is calamity then a sort of master mode already? And then some mods will update with a master mode. I am also wondering if in master mode, there might be a new way of getting loot, like instead of getting treasure bags, you can get treasure tokens, and take them to the guide to give him a bit more purpose

Cyberra

The Destroyer
I would settle for having the lag issues fixed. Was digging around in an underground desert yesterday harvesting desert fossils, and apparently even just the drill mount's lasers or falling sand is enough to cause the game to stutter and freeze for 30 seconds or more before things start moving again

Frog_B0i

Terrarian
I’ve been playing terraria forever and am sooooooo exited for this update but am so sad that this is the last one. Thank you so much dev team, your incredible!

Aurora3500

Staff member
Is mobile estimated to come out in October? And also, how do I use the terraria emojis like the guide and druad ones?
There's no estimate or release date for the Mobile version at this time.

Also for emojis, you can click the smile icon on the toolbar above where you create your posts (the toolbar here that has the "B" I" "U" icons), this will bring up a selection of emojis you can post. It is a little to the left of the save icon and image icons. If you have more questions about this, you can ask me either in PM, or look in this Forum Section: Forum Help & Feedback

ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!!

Top Bottom