1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, May 29, 2019.

1. Omega Derpling

Omega Derpling Spazmatism

No one wants this, it's called beat moonlord. Also please don't spam.

Quackinton likes this.
  2. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

Creative mode has already been confirmed for 1.4.

Quackinton and TheWorfer27 like this.
  3. Omega Derpling

Cenx deconfirmed it in the discord, I know it's confusing but it's true.

Quackinton likes this.
  4. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

What? I need a screenshot.

Quackinton likes this.
  5. Quackinton

Quackinton Skeletron

Yeah I need one too!

6. Omega Derpling

I couldn't find it quickly so I'll pm it when I do.

Quackinton likes this.
  7. Quackinton

Quackinton Skeletron

Got it!

8. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

This is a bold statement to put out as 'true' when you have no proof to offer. If you do find some proof, you should post it publicly here.

I'm not on Discord so I can't say you're wrong, but this is the sort of statement that generates wild, unsubstantiated rumors.

9. Omega Derpling

Ah, apologies, I probably should have just looked harder.

Anyway, I found it:
    Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 8.42.40 AM.png

Attached Files:

Quackinton likes this.
  10. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Thank you. I believe what she is doing here is clarifying what someone else claimed she said.

Since 1.4/JE is the last big update, then I don't think there's any need to stir up anxiety/worry about it.

Quackinton and Omega Derpling like this.
  11. TheCosmicApple

TheCosmicApple Terrarian

Bro just get hero’s mod

12. computerfan0

computerfan0 Skeletron Prime

Journeys end, well until Terraria 2 gets cancelled!

13. 海底精灵

海底精灵 Terrarian

我是一位来着中国的玩家,我想知道手机版1.3有没有中文语言

14. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

中文:

这个主题是用于PC更新,对于多平台新闻,这是关于移动回答的问题以及与整个Terraria有关的其他问题的最佳地点:https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?线程/见方的陆族国家的最游戏八月-2019.82047/

回答你的问题。 Mobile 1.3最初不会使用中文。 PC上的1.3.5更新使中文在其他几种语言中出现。 我的猜测是,一旦它也在稍后收到1.3.5更新,它将来到Mobile,但我现在还不能完全确认。

English:

This Thread is for the PC Update, for Multiplatform news, this is the best place to have your question about Mobile answered along with other questions that pertain to Terraria as a whole: Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

To answer your question. Mobile 1.3 won't have the Chinese Language at first. The 1.3.5 update on PC brought the Chinese Language among a few other languages there. My guess is that it will come to Mobile once it also receives the 1.3.5 update at a later time, but I can't completely confirm on that at this time.

15. Dukky

Dukky Terrarian

Wow. This is insane. I really hope that the drops from the final final boss will like insanely, OP, but also that there will be like a 1 percent chance drop that lets you have infinite accessories space or something. Great work, Re-Logic!
    Also, release date?

16. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It is planned to arrive sometime in 2019, but there is no release date at this time, it will be ready when it is ready. I'm just as excited! A lot of cool stuff has been shown for Journey's End so far. :dryadsmile:

17. Omega Derpling

waaaaaait a second, I found something today...
    Screenshot (112).png
    uh... what?
    I can think of only two scenarios.
    1. Plans were changed and Cenx simply forgot she said this. (The most likely one.)
    2. The question at a later date directly asked about creative mode, what if the "of some sort" is the key word here? Maybe it's not a creative mode in the traditional sense, like godmode+infinite items? It would make sense if they kept the theme of "You have to earn everything" after all. I do remember hearing something like that about a future update quite a while ago...

Quackinton likes this.