Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping that the (relatively creepy) Bunny Hood is no longer the endgame for bunny related equippables!

Here's to another 3k hours, and then some, even if no cuter bunny stuff makes it in~

As a side note, I too hope that Master Mode isn't just numbers up. I'm doubting it is though, since Expert is so much different than Normal Mode.

So is this the last update? The forum post and name makes it seem final, but it was introduced at E3 as penultimate...which would imply one more

I'm still curious why it was called the " penultimate " update during the E3 reveal but it's stated as final here, any answers on that?

As the post says, this is expected to be the final - thus the name and the clarification. Poor word choice there live.

That doesn't preclude bug fixes, etc. of course.

Ooh I really love it!
And the music is amazing!
It reminds me a bit to the hallow. I wonder if it's used for a possible alternate biome to the hallow
(I know it's not shown in the world gen settings, but it's still a possibility)

I remember back when 1.1 was considered the final update, so you never know :dryadwink:
Another thing:
W0wIHF5.png

There's no master difficult option here, so either this is an older menu or perhaps master is unlocked a different way.

holy :red: this looks amazing i cannot wait
thank you relogic im now going to go into a coma until the update launches
as i dont think i can be conscious knowing that i have to wait for this
(but fr tho this looks great but take ur time!!)

Master mode? I hope the spawnrate will be boosted by this game mode so I can have an easier time farming a rod of discord.

So.........this really is the end for terraria
It's not as sad as it sounds. There's only so much that can be built on such an old base, and only so much a company can sell one game with no DLC, remakes, or MTX. Until terraria is in a 'finished' state, we can't get anything truly new from the people who gave us terraria. Considering what we'll have to entertain us in the mean time, I'm happy to make the trade.

I remember the road to 1.3 like it was yesterday, and wondering how the game could ever progress from there. Shocking to think that was nearly 4 years ago; later this year, it will have been half of Terraria's existence ago!

From back in 1.1 when I first played this game, it's been one hell of a journey. I've changed a lot as a person in that time, and gone through some difficulties, but one thing that always remained was my never-ending love for this game. Thank you Re-Logic for those countless hours of joy, and here's to the end of the greatest journey there's ever been!

Woop woop! So hyped for the update! Can't wait for the new items and Master Mode! I was so excited for all the spoilers for 1.3.6 and then they gave us the best of all spoilers! 1.4 would be an incredible Christmas gift!

Been with the game for 6 years, 1.4 will be a bittersweet end to something incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom