1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, May 29, 2019.

1. sharkman0101

sharkman0101 Skeletron Prime

What do you mean? The current version of tModLoader is 1.3.5.2 and does, in fact, have the Grand Design. I have it on there right now.

2. Xylia

Xylia Terrarian

Ahh, then they finally got that updated then. I will admit that for the last few months I'd not kept track of tML. For the longest time, it was missing the latest update and you had to downgrade your version of the game by downloading all the old assets to even use tML.

3. Lunatic Lobbyist

Lunatic Lobbyist The Destroyer

Yep, you're golden there now -- like I said in my last comment, the 64bit patch doesn't have any of those nagging problems it once had.

So for anyone who's into using a lot of mods, now is a great time to try it.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  4. Sonic The God.Exe

Sonic The God.Exe Terrarian

Does This Mean Terraria 1.3 Mobile won't come!!!!!!??!!!! Sigh!!!!!!!!!!......

5. Xylia

Xylia Terrarian

One thing about Journey's End, is that major sweeping changes to Terraria will come to a close and once tML is updated to support that, it will be forever supporting it. So that will be nice.

Alucard3598 likes this.
  6. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Not at all. 1.3 is still coming to Mobile. In regards to Journey's End. Console and Mobile will likely still take time to get that update as they need to catch-up to 1.3.5.3.

It's still coming. It will just take time.

The Real Bryan likes this.
  7. TheDavos

TheDavos Terrarian

So thats it... This update is awesome but makes me sad to think of how old I'm getting, I used to play this every day with my friend on our iPod touch's until we got bad laptops and played the pc version for hours and hour, never really knowing what were doing in the game. And to think its coming to an end is a little sad, I hope this update sends the game off with the bang it deserves...

8. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

I was 32 when I started playing this game. I'm 40 now. No worries, you're quite a way from being old. :merchantgrin:

9. Ekhaoz3

Ekhaoz3 Terrarian

At long last, the end is finally here. 8 long years later, the game is a far cry from what it was when skeletron was the end-all! I'm so happy to see the game ending the way the developers want it to. Good games with honest developers are so few and far between nowadays, what with all the lootboxes, paid content, and other money grabs and gimmicks. Terraria has always been and will continue to be a much-needed breath of fresh air for me and probably any other old-school gamers out there who remember what it was like when you just bought the cartridge and that was it. I very much look forward to seeing what Red and gang come up with next!

Dragrath, Aurora3500 and Gotcha! like this.
  10. MasterworkStone

MasterworkStone Skeletron Prime

I bought Terraria in June of 2011, back then I didn't think much of it and only played a few minutes of it.
    Years later I heard of this exciting new update to a game, so I went to check it out in the store and found that I already owned it, so I installed it and became enthralled by it's existence ever since.
    Looking forward to what Re-Logic brings us in terms of new games, whatever they may be I expect they'll be as fantastic and cared for as Terraria has been.

Terraria's journey may be over, but the adventure will never end.

11. Agastya

Agastya The Destroyer

I hope the golf ball is a projectile you can use to activate switches. We need even more complicated Rube Goldberg machines in this game, and I believe golf will be what gets us to that ideal tipping point.

Yvori likes this.
  12. While I don't play anymore, great job! Looks good. :)

13. Quixel

Quixel Eye of Cthulhu

Time to sink 1000 hours into this bad boy

14. TheDarknessSoldier

TheDarknessSoldier Ice Queen

I can't wait to start unlocking monster entries in the bestiary I think that'll be fun

Alucard3598 and Unit One like this.
  15. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

There should be exact stuff like the drop chance of items once you kill enough of something, and your old kills in 1.3 should count toward those.

An advanced option menu should also be there, some options only to be unlocked after beating moonlord in any world (like how killing WoF gives a choice between crimson and corruption)

a Creative world and character option (It was going to be in 1.4 anyway, no point in leaving it out. should also require a creative character to play a creative world. same with the regular mode)

also things to control how many life crystals or able to delete/add more of certain biomes

16. Michael18751

Michael18751 Spazmatism

Can you patch the 3ds version up? Also continue updates for fixes and stuff for all platforms?

17. Aetelas

Aetelas Terrarian

Although it's sad to know that Terraria will essentially find it's End here in this update, I'm super glad to see that Re-Logic is still going strong. Y'all have engaged more with the community too, it seems, which is just fantastic. :) Wishin' the best for you!

18. Omega Derpling

Omega Derpling Spazmatism

The 3DS physically cannot handle any more updates, and all of the current gen platforms are going to be updated (meaning mobile, XB1, PS4, PC, and eventually Switch.)

19. Xylia

Xylia Terrarian

Yeah, 3DS is obsolete. The joys of gaming on console, especially handheld.

20. Omega Derpling

Omega Derpling Spazmatism

The drop chances were already confirmed to happen, but I don't know if it tracks your 1.3 kills...

Considering Master Mode wasn't on the worldgen screen, I think you have to kill Expert Moonlord to unlock it...

They said you had to work for the creative mode and not just have it handed to you... maybe it's locked behind the same thing as Master Mode?

Sorry, I can't see them doing this, at least TerraCustom will probably update more quickly then TML...