Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot, that’s awesome!!! Here’s to hoping there is also a better, inbuilt support for mods planned, so the game can keep getting all this love even after you’ve long moved on to new projects!

So there is some logic in RE-LOGIC as everyone who had seen all of the spoilers wondered why they weren't just calling it a major update.

Dang! This content trailer is so massive, they should have called this update Terraria: Endgame, because we really are in the Endgame now! The pinnacle of our journey!~:D

I knew this was going to be 1.4, there was wayy too much for 1.3.6 that you all had spoiled, and then someone (i think cenx) said “We still havent started the big stuff yet” making it almost obvious at that point.

I've been (im)patiently waiting to play this game again. I've gone to the point of abstaining myself from playing it for practically a year to have the best experience with the new 1.3.6 update. Then all of a sudden the devs throw 1.4 at us and I couldn't be more excited to play this again! Everything in this teaser trailer looks amazing and I cannot wait to get back into it. Thank you Re-Logic team for creating my favorite game and for all your hard work!

I knew it was worthy of a high-tier update class :happy:, and that added title is so heavy on the feels. Watching PC gaming show casually without expecting anything, and seeing this trailer was so suprising. Finally, watching E3 brought me a smile.

To be honest, this has me incredibly excited! the only thing that would make this feel better is if once we finish everything and the final obstacle (not sure if it will be moonlord in Master Mode or something else) if we just got a Thanks for playing message or something to end the wonder that Terraria has been for so many years.

Super hyped as alot of people, also sad obviously. What I am wondering, with things like the beastiary, how easy will it be for modders to insert their own mod creatures / bosses into it?

Also obviously questions about master mode, but I'm sure we'll recieve information in due time. But I'm super hyped and also very curious as to what's to come!

I knew it was worthy of a high-tier update class :happy:, and that added title is so heavy on the feels. Watching PC gaming show casually without expecting anything, and seeing this trailer was so suprising. Finally, watching E3 brought me a smile.

It feels as if a parent has nurtured a child from start to finish, feeling very proud of them. Terraria really has met it’s end... ;(

Official modding support as Cherry on top pretty please

Well if you look closely at the various things in the trailer, you'll note several features that were mods are now in the baseline game, such as boss HP meters on the bottom of the screen.

And of course the bestiary. It'd be nice if we also had some sort of crafting list with a similar interface so we didn't have to show the Guide items.

Heh, I called it being 1.4. To be fair, what else could it be at this point? After so long in development?

Can't wait to play it!
...but I supposed I'll have to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom