Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaand... No one’s gonna ask about the promised “Creative mode” huh?!
C53F6BFA-05D0-40F1-BEAB-007E7EA300C9.jpeg

I’ll just leave this here

OMG, just let it go already!!!

Where is Terraria 2? Vapor-ware, that's where. Otherworld is long dead now as well.

The modding community has already finished this game, added to it, enhanced it, to death and back again.

Move forward, not backwards!

I'm really glad Discord has a news section because I totally ignored E3 and I would have missed this completely omg

So excited! Hopefully this will give me the push to rejoin the Terraria community!

Yea, I came from Discord too and i was playing terraria Yesterday and omg this update will gonna be awesome thanks Re-Logic :3

I don't play modded for precisely that reason.
Not all mods are like that. Lots of mods are actually very well balanced and fit great alongside vanilla content.
You should try it at some point. I'd reccommend Thorium for a beginner mod, alongside Recipe Browser and Boss Checklist, perhaps Yet Another Boss Health Bar too.
There are a lot of smaller mods that simply feel like Quality of Life improvements, which barely add any content at all, as well, like the aforementioned three after Thorium.

Will Journey's End adds Creative Mode?
That was literally just shown a few posts above yours. The general consensus appears to be: No.

Not all mods are like that. Lots of mods are actually very well balanced and fit great alongside vanilla content.
You should try it at some point. I'd reccommend Thorium for a beginner mod, alongside Recipe Browser and Boss Checklist, perhaps Yet Another Boss Health Bar too.
There are a lot of smaller mods that simply feel like Quality of Life improvements, which barely add any content at all, as well, like the aforementioned three after Thorium.

That was literally just shown a few posts above yours. The general consensus appears to be: No.
I don't know, maybe I'm just a big prejudiced grouch. Personally I've never seen a mod I thought was well-balanced or even very creative, although I have been meaning to try Overhaul and a lot of my information is from the 1.1 days of modding.

OMG, just let it go already!!!

Where is Terraria 2? Vapor-ware, that's where. Otherworld is long dead now as well.

The modding community has already finished this game, added to it, enhanced it, to death and back again.

Move forward, not backwards!

This update is meant to be the finale to Terraria for the purposes of them moving on to different projects, which is stated in the post. While mods are great, they're not nearly as great as official content, and in my opinion in no means have mods finished Terraria, added to it, or enhanced it the same way Re-Logic can. A final update I think is a great idea.

O GOD THIS IS THE END OF TERRARIA.
And I do not see it badly; everything has to come to an end.
But my Espectativas are HIGH, I know something new will come.
But in my heart always "TERRARIA" you will be.
Thanks to the developers for the moments you enjoy in this game.

PS: written with goodle translator

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom