Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it sad that terraria wont be getting more updates, but. Just maybe. If the update goes amazing. They might update it even more. Relogic I hope you dont dissapoint us. Make this update the greatest update to Terraria!

Terraria 1.3.6 has evolved to Terraria: Journey's End/Terraria 1.4!
Evolved? More like Transformed.
[doublepost=1560624782,1560624457][/doublepost]
Moon lord is pretty simple in Expert Mode for me now, but Master Mode? My body is totally ready to suffer in many different horrific ways! Also good job on creating the Blood Nautilus miniboss, devs! The cephalopod actually looks pretty cute (and murderous) to me! ~:D

EDIT: Oof, I just realized after looking back at the video, I saw something that caught the corner of my eye...
View attachment 222680
A turtle at the very right side on the water! A pleasure to see one! ~:)
Heh, looks like I got my wish.

Is it bad that I'm most excited for celebration V2?
Holy crap. Not another celebration. please.

nice find! totally missed it

on a seperate note, I'm a little scared about this update. minecraft used to be a fairly simple game, but microsoft overloaded it. It feels like terraria is in danger of befalling the same fate, becoming too complex and so many items, I'tll start to get overloaded, and loose it's qualities as a fairly simple game. I really don't know what is going to become of it? is this going to be the final major update? in that case, it'll probably be fine, but much more and I feel like it'll become the conglomeration that minecraft has become.

Off topic question, will the 1.3 update for mobile support an iPhone 6s Plus? I’m just curious. Excited for Journey’s End and mobile 1.3!

I’m excited for the update and love this game so I don’t wanna be negative or be posting in the wrong place, but does this mean anyone stuck with the “no character available for download” glitch where we’re unable to transfer previous worlds to a next gen console have to wait until the end of the year for a fix? Again I don’t wanna seem ungrateful or anything, just want some kind of idea when I’ll be able to enjoy my old world again.

Holy crap. Not another celebration. please.

nice find! totally missed it

on a seperate note, I'm a little scared about this update. minecraft used to be a fairly simple game, but microsoft overloaded it. It feels like terraria is in danger of befalling the same fate, becoming too complex and so many items, I'tll start to get overloaded, and loose it's qualities as a fairly simple game. I really don't know what is going to become of it? is this going to be the final major update? in that case, it'll probably be fine, but much more and I feel like it'll become the conglomeration that minecraft has become.
The difference is that Terraria is a very progression-focused game, so any time something is added, it feels like it adds more possibilities, more neat loot to find, etc.
With Minecraft, however, most of what they add is... Let's face it: Window dressing, and nothing more, with no useful purpose. A lot of the blocks they add don't even feel all that great for building with. Minecraft also has a more convoluted crafting system.

But yes, this is set to be the last major update. And honestly, I think Terraria stopped being a "simple game" long ago. The core concept is simple, yes, but there's a lot you can do. Again compared to Minecraft, you have only a few things you can really DO in vanilla, and instead of adding more to do, they just add more... things, most of the time. One (Terraria updates) is very satisfying, as it gives you drive to re-explore the whole game from top to bottom. The other (Minecraft updates) is... Disappointing, and usually just makes me groan personally, and wonder how they'll manage to somehow make the game run even worse while completely rewriting internal code the 17th time to utterly break every mod in existence for seemingly zero benefit to the end users.

*COUGH*
Anyway, yes.
I think with this update, Terraria will be in a wonderful spot: Enough real content to continue to be exciting time and time again, all the old clunky mechanics revisited at once to make everything feel fresh and modern without losing its charm, and devs who're really in-touch with the community still around to fix any bugs that come up, maybe even implementing small ideas here and there as time goes on.

THIS IS GREAT AND A BEAUTIFUL UPDATE OF TERRARIA

By the way is terraria will be released this month or maybe 1 month or 2 months more ?
[doublepost=1560679258,1560679075][/doublepost]And also maybe you should be focusing more on making contents like some crops, mew plants, farming and a new npc called farmer and some new items for the farming essential and also some farm animals

THIS IS GREAT AND A BEAUTIFUL UPDATE OF TERRARIA

By the way is terraria will be released this month or maybe 1 month or 2 months more ?
[doublepost=1560679258,1560679075][/doublepost]And also maybe you should be focusing more on making contents like some crops, mew plants, farming and a new npc called farmer and some new items for the farming essential and also some farm animals
I really like this idea. It would bring more of an explore element to the game and opens up people’s minds for more creations.

also maybe you should be focusing more on making contents like some crops, mew plants, farming and a new npc called farmer and some new items for the farming essential and also some farm animals
One, seems kind of rude to tell them to focus on it instead of asking, second of all, as they said there is still so much content that they haven't shown us yet so whose to say they didn't already add that?
That being said, there is a place for suggestions and it's the Player Suggestions section of this forum. ;)

Will there be a bigger update in the future?
This is planned to be the final major Terraria update.
Off topic question, will the 1.3 update for mobile support an iPhone 6s Plus? I’m just curious. Excited for Journey’s End and mobile 1.3!
It should be. Why not?
I’m excited for the update and love this game so I don’t wanna be negative or be posting in the wrong place, but does this mean anyone stuck with the “no character available for download” glitch where we’re unable to transfer previous worlds to a next gen console have to wait until the end of the year for a fix? Again I don’t wanna seem ungrateful or anything, just want some kind of idea when I’ll be able to enjoy my old world again.
I'm not really familiar with the console version's updates/glitches, but this update shouldn't affect the development of console versions/bug fixes.

It has 2gb of ram, and a good processor, i can almost guarantee that its supported.
[doublepost=1560726534,1560726212][/doublepost]Right when i beat moonlord on console, im building a portal map (companion cube activates teal pressure plate :)) with the cube, and portal gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom