Official Re-Logic/Engine Software at GDC - Discussion Thread

First! (I feel so special) Anyways those pictures are pretty cool. I wonder what all those crystals are. :indifferent:

Reply to the March 2ndthish Blog: Wow I can just tell that redigit is so great at using a yo-yo. :3

Last edited:
Well! San Francisco isn't all that far away from where I live, really... not like I'd be able to attend, anyways, since I can't drive or anything.

Still, it'll be awesome to hear the news of what's happening, like, 30 miles away. Make sure to let us know if someone shows up in a Lost Girl outfit! Make sure to have fun, guys!

I like the snazzy new logo!
index.php

first I'm missing Magfest (it takes me 45 minutes-a hour to get there) and now this!
well, I'm exicted!

GDC information:

http://www.gdconf.com/

It's typically industry/media/professionals only. (not that I doubt for one second that others obtain passes :p )
oh.
derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

I wish I could be there, but I live on the other side of the country. u_u I will be there in spirit, though.

Anyways, I hope you guys have a great time there and I can't wait for all the cool stuff that you'll post on the blog!

Excited to see what happens. Wish I could attend GDC, since I'm seriously interested in game development as a career, but at least I'll be able to hear some of the goings-on there. The posters look really nice, especially the crystals on the left one.

Awesome. I wish I could be there!
The front page post s are really rolling out, especially with the CC only a day or so away.

I can't wait to hear more.

Back
Top Bottom