Official Re-Logic/Engine Software at GDC - Discussion Thread

index.php

CALLED IT.

SPACE CTHULHU ARMY.

Wow. Estimated release of June?

I am surprised it's not sooner (not that I'm saying "hurry up, devs") -- I thought with the addition of the new moderators and the call for achievement ideas, that the update might be right around the corner (like end of March). So I am both surprised and disappointed that this isn't the case. That's my fault though -- I let my expectations get the best of me. Does this mean there is plenty more to be added for 1.3? Are we sure this isn't an expansion?

Regardless. I'm pumped. 1.3 is looking better and better. My hype is at critical mass levels.

Is that like... a galaxy dye in the newest teaser? Or is that a galaxy armor?

Wow. Estimated release of June?

I am surprised it's not sooner (not that I'm saying "hurry up, devs") -- I thought with the addition of the new moderators and the call for achievement ideas, that the update might be right around the corner (like end of March). So I am both surprised and disappointed that this isn't the case. That's my fault though -- I let my expectations get the best of me. Does this mean there is plenty more to be added for 1.3? Are we sure this isn't an expansion?

Regardless. I'm pumped. 1.3 is looking better and better. My hype is at critical mass levels.

Is that like... a galaxy dye in the newest teaser? Or is that a galaxy armor?
My guess is its the new endgame mage armor (Cosmic Armor), whereas the golden armor we've seen Cenx wearing is Solar Armor (endgame warrior armor)

1.3 hype!

also, I'd be really interested to know the details of that surprise interview. Was it purely formalities/compliments? or did they have any special questions?

I'm shocked its not coming out later, being a game designer (At least trying to be :p) I know how difficult it is making something to this scale. I honestly thought it would a lot later this year, pretty happy it's coming this soon!

Back
Top Bottom