Official Re-Logic/Engine Software at GDC - Discussion Thread

THE HYPE TRAIN IS GOING AT INFINITE MILES PER HOUR AND WONT SLOW DOWN UNTIL JUNE
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

when 1.3 comes out.....
11025133_799903646769454_825619876641512070_n.jpg

As soon as I saw the release date, I imagined the inception music to play...

Bwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr.......

So 3 to 4 months? Yay! No! I can't decide if I am happy or sad... Either way it will be awesome along with Terraria otherworld when ever that comes out lol

Well, I don't trust them. We got "coming soon" message in music spoiler. Now we have information about possible release in June. So soon is equal to ~14 weeks. I hope that it isn't so true. I still hope for mid-spring release. :red:

And what's the situation with mac/linux support? Will the 1.3 be released simultaneously on all platforms?

Looks like I'll have enough time to play plenty of Magicka 2 before hopping back into Terraria for several Hardcore Expert Mode runs :)

That moon! Wow! I wonder if they moon will now move right to left. East to West like it's supposed to.

OMG. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought for SURE it was going to be on Sep 26 on honor of our new forums :)

Back
Top Bottom