Re-Logic Introduces Brand New On-Demand Terraria Clothing!

Thank you for adding this option. I see myself ordering one in the near future. One more question though, have you guys thought about a design revolving around the evils? I'm not sure if it is possible without having your own designer, but I envision something like maybe a hoodie that involves the Corruption and it be a full hoodie design, like maybe the front has the EoW bursting out of the ground towards an armored Terrarian with a corrupted Terraria logo above it while the back shows off a Terrarian with shadow armor and the Light's Bane, while the Crimson equivalent would be the BoC attacking a Terrarian in the Crimson caves(I don't know what they are actually called) and the back showing off a Terrarian with crimson armor and the Blood Butcherer
Umm.... I'm not sure if they can design things that quick, you just requested something else, if you really want to, buy a blank hoodie, and some tee+hoodie-friendly dyes.I don't know what they're called, but there are sheets that you print on, the iron on clothing, then the clothing has the design that was on the sheet, they aren't perfect quality, but i'm just spitting ideas.

Last edited:
Umm.... I'm not sure if they can design things that quick, you just requested something else, if you really want to, buy a blank hoodie, and some tee+hoodie-friendly dyes.
I know this, but I myself am not a very artistic person but I have creative ideas and sometimes I like to express those ideas. I know it's a lot of work, this is something more ambitious and I don't think it will happen anytime soon. I just know that if an idea is never put out there, it will never happen. I would like to see Terraria merchandise expand a good amount, because there is a large amount of potential there. I've also already tried my hand at making a shirt I like, and I'm just too picky to satisfy myself. I've got these ideas floating around and I just wanna do some and get distracted from others. I'm definitely gonna try my hand again on this suggestion I had and see if I can come up with a prototype or something. I'm currently just writing down my own ideas. Designing is hard, and I get that. I'm not even saying this has to happen, but I'm throwing out ideas to maybe expand the merchandise already available.

I know this, but I myself am not a very artistic person but I have creative ideas and sometimes I like to express those ideas. I know it's a lot of work, this is something more ambitious and I don't think it will happen anytime soon. I just know that if an idea is never put out there, it will never happen. I would like to see Terraria merchandise expand a good amount, because there is a large amount of potential there. I've also already tried my hand at making a shirt I like, and I'm just too picky to satisfy myself. I've got these ideas floating around and I just wanna do some and get distracted from others. I'm definitely gonna try my hand again on this suggestion I had and see if I can come up with a prototype or something. I'm currently just writing down my own ideas. Designing is hard, and I get that. I'm not even saying this has to happen, but I'm throwing out ideas to maybe expand the merchandise already available.
I have mostly seen terraria merch decrease, actually, like 3 or 2 years ago, there was even terraria toys at most of my local stores, I think they were loosing money doing this so they stopped selling them, and if you're the only person that wants this product, I don't think anyone will go through all the hassle just to get one sale, unless you convince re-logic or some company that they will profit from this, and teespring doesn't have full-body hoodie prints anyways.I have tried to make my own products, and i see your point. teespring does allow you to make your own designs and buy it from them though. https://teespring.com/

Last edited:
I used to have a blue tee with some NPCs( :):merchantindifferent::nurse:`:indifferent::pirateindifferent:wizard)like a year ago, but i outgrew it.I got it at my local apparell store, so yes, they used to have them at physichal stores as well, except the designs were different, they don't have them anywhere else than teespring now though.

I have mostly seen terraria merch decrease, actually, like 3 or 2 years ago, there was even terraria toys at most of my local stores, I think they were loosing money doing this so they stopped selling them, and if you're the only person that wants this product, I don't think anyone will go through all the hassle just to get one sale, unless you convince re-logic or some company that they will profit from this, and teespring doesn't have full-body hoodie prints anyways.I have tried to make my own products, and i see your point. teespring does allow you to make your own designs and buy it from them though. https://teespring.com/
I know that quite well. I might be the only who wants that design, but I think I still see the Terraria toys out there, but I don't think I've ever seen any Terraria clothes on sale before the Teespring start-up. They may or may not have been from my reluctance to leave my house, but I don't know. I just know that I'm probably not the only person who would like to see more clothing merch, which eventually would lead to having to leave the Teespring site all together to maybe a dedicated online store for Terraria merchandise. If you wanna discuss it more, feel free to start a conversation with me so we aren't clogging up this post. Maybe we should start one for people to express their ideas about merchandise design and get constructive criticism for ideas and maybe we could pump out a couple of great merch ideas for the team to consider implementing.
Edit: I looked through the forums and found one about Terraria t-shirts available through Target, so they've been in clothing before. I did a quick look-through and saw Loki saying that it was the retail stores that choose the design they sell, so I can get why those have became basically nonexistent. Seeing that, I feel like a dedicated store could help amp up sales of Terraria merch, maybe even start getting some of those designs in stores like F.Y.E. With how popular Terraria is, I'm sure that a marketing campaign would be successful. I don't really know the details about running any type of market, but I'm sure that there are plenty of resources and people out there willing to help if it is ever needed.
Edit #2: Now that I'm thinking about it, any major merch advance attempt like getting Terraria merch into stores would almost certainly be more successful if it was going on at a time of extra hype about Terraria, like maybe the next update.

Last edited:
I don't know man, you can try to convince re logic, but i have basically no power over this except for making coments. Like i said, i was just spitting ideas.
[doublepost=1522766571,1522766339][/doublepost]Just saying, the designs on teespring are cooler than the old ones at retail stores.

Good afternoon, Terrarians!

On the heels of 1.3 finally coming to both Xbox One and PlayStation 4, we are rolling out some new merchandise options for our fans! You may have already seen the awesome Wall Stickers from My Wonderful Walls that launched in October - if not, check out our post on that HERE or you can head on over to MWW and see what they have available - https://www.mywonderfulwalls.com/collections/terraria

More recently, Elite Skinz for consoles were released by Elite Gaming Gear - LINK - and One Drop Designs announced their special Celestial Tower Terrarians to mark the launch of 1.3 on consoles - LINK.

index.php

Adding to this, we are augmenting our already-available retail clothing choices with some brand new online on-demand options! We are going to utilize Teespring for this rollout - beginning with four never-before-available designs! These are available to ship in the USA, Europe, and everywhere else that Teespring ships.

To check it out, head over to our Teespring store page at https://teespring.com/stores/terraria or just click the banner image below!

These are available in a range of clothing options - from t-shirts to tank tops to hoodies and so on - and various sizes/colors. We have a bunch of amazing and brand new additional designs that we plan to release as time goes on, but we wanted to see how well this initial set goes (what people seem to prefer, etc.) and go from there. We are managing this ourselves, so let us know any feedback that you may have about the experience/designs/etc.

UPDATE Friday March 9:

We heard from the community that there was a huge desire for kids sizes on top of the adult sizes that we had available from the start. We are happy to share that kids sizes are now available! In order to get to those, simply click the link "Kids Sizes Here" on the page that corresponds with the design that you are looking to purchase.

index.php

Take this chance to pick up some brand new - and really awesome - Terraria clothing today!
That red and orange T-shirt with the silhouetted guy and his sword in the middle looks awesome, I am so getting it as soon as I get the chance :D

There should be a pop art shirt featuring a man holding the terrablade with planterra behind him or something, similarly to the silver armor/eye of cthulhu one but in green. imagine seeing to twins walking down the street with almost identicle shirts, just that one looks more epic. that'd be the new way to tell them apart. Just have to make sure that the twins don't fight over the best T though :p

Can anyone who has these shirts tell me how thick they are? I have this problem where I detest wearing shirts that aren't very light, think, and loose feeling

@Loki do you own any?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom