Re-Logic Introduces Brand New On-Demand Terraria Clothing!

So... After the wall decals now this shirts... Guys really, stop that, i have no money to buy all this awesome things!
20180304_235937.jpg

They all look really nice, but unfortunately none of them are really my personal style. I'd probably go for one of them if they had a bigger Terraria logo. I'm a sucker for that amazing logo. As far as I can tell though, I don't think there is one with just a big logo as the main part.

They all look really nice, but unfortunately none of them are really my personal style. I'd probably go for one of them if they had a bigger Terraria logo. I'm a sucker for that amazing logo. As far as I can tell though, I don't think there is one with just a big logo as the main part.

We will have more designs that we will roll out along the way - hopefully one of those will be to your liking. :)

Happy Friday everyone!

We heard from the community that there was a huge desire for kids sizes on top of the adult sizes that we had available from the start. We are happy to share that kids sizes are now available! In order to get to those, simply click the link "Kids Sizes Here" on the page that corresponds with the design that you are looking to purchase.

Kids Shirt.PNG

Thanks for your feedback - keep it coming, and we will keep trying to improve what we have to offer everyone.

Hi,

I'm a big fan of Terraria and have played it for countless hours. So I decided to get some new T-shirts for my birthday a few days ago. Today two shirts arrived (a bit too late but that doesn't matter)...

The Hallowed-theme shirt has an acceptable print and the size also fits to common standard.

BUT:

I'm disappointed how bad the print of the four-edged yellow-red-black warrior is... see yourself...
You can hardly read the writing on the lower half and the colors aren't the best.

I would like to see the quality of future merchandising items improved.

20180315_160524.jpg

Hi,

I'm a big fan of Terraria and have played it for countless hours. So I decided to get some new T-shirts for my birthday a few days ago. Today two shirts arrived (a bit too late but that doesn't matter)...

The Hallowed-theme shirt has an acceptable print and the size also fits to common standard.

BUT:

I'm disappointed how bad the print of the four-edged yellow-red-black warrior is... see yourself...
You can hardly read the writing on the lower half and the colors aren't the best.

I would like to see the quality of future merchandising items improved.

View attachment 195889

Hey Mr.Juggn,

I'm sorry that the shirt you ordered didn't meet your expectations. Unfortunately, you'll need to contact Teespring since they fulfill the orders and such. Please see the link below for more information.

http://answers.teespring.com/custom...0937-returns-refunds-cancellations-amendments

I'm not going to lie, I am quite disappointed not to see a response to my request two weeks on- even if it was not possible to increase the available sizes, the fact that was my first post shows I signed up specially to make that request and to be seemingly ignored is a massive let down from a game that I have enjoyed so much.

Having seen Mr.Juggn 's post - where another newly signed up account gives constructive feedback about a problem they have experienced to be met with a lack of engagement and simply passing the buck please don't bother.

" We are going to utilize Teespring for this rollout - beginning with four never-before-available designs!" (from the initial post you made advertising the sale of these shirts) <-- I would expect that to mean that you take some ownership of the process and end product, as well as how it reflects on your brand.

I hope you can improve the process and if I ever see those products in store or on another outlet where reviews confirm the quality, and they are in my size I would love to own them to proudly display my love of the game.

Kindest Regards,

Dan90009- 3XL UK

I'm not going to lie, I am quite disappointed not to see a response to my request two weeks on- even if it was not possible to increase the available sizes, the fact that was my first post shows I signed up specially to make that request and to be seemingly ignored is a massive let down from a game that I have enjoyed so much.

Having seen Mr.Juggn 's post - where another newly signed up account gives constructive feedback about a problem they have experienced to be met with a lack of engagement and simply passing the buck please don't bother.

" We are going to utilize Teespring for this rollout - beginning with four never-before-available designs!" (from the initial post you made advertising the sale of these shirts) <-- I would expect that to mean that you take some ownership of the process and end product, as well as how it reflects on your brand.

I hope you can improve the process and if I ever see those products in store or on another outlet where reviews confirm the quality, and they are in my size I would love to own them to proudly display my love of the game.

Kindest Regards,

Dan90009- 3XL UK

Dan,

Apologies for not addressing this sooner. I've reached out to Teespring to see what we can do and will let you know!

>Any sort of update on otherworld which hasn't had a single image shown in a year and hasn't even had the new logo revealed, which makes us believe it's basically not being worked on.
**>CLOTHES!**

@dan90009

Teespring support responded, and unfortunately they cannot add sizes to items as the sizes offered are the only sizes they provide at this time. I don't know what the difference is, but this must have something to do with what's available to them in terms of order fulfillment in Europe/Rest of the World vs what they can do in the US. I'm sorry that I don't have a better answer.

We discussed this idea and decided to go ahead and add it as an option! See the links below!

https://teespring.com/terraria-logo-us
https://teespring.com/terraria-logo-eu
Thank you for adding this option. I see myself ordering one in the near future. One more question though, have you guys thought about a design revolving around the evils? I'm not sure if it is possible without having your own designer, but I envision something like maybe a hoodie that involves the Corruption and it be a full hoodie design, like maybe the front has the EoW bursting out of the ground towards an armored Terrarian with a corrupted Terraria logo above it while the back shows off a Terrarian with shadow armor and the Light's Bane, while the Crimson equivalent would be the BoC attacking a Terrarian in the Crimson caves(I don't know what they are actually called) and the back showing off a Terrarian with crimson armor and the Blood Butcherer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom