Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunnel King

Queen Bee
Administrator
Seems good....But the question is.... There will be a new forum or its included in this forum?
QuadroDelta has their own forum for their game products: http://quadrodelta.com/forum/

I don't believe there is any plan for Re-Logic to host a separate forum site for Pixel Privateers, or have a significant portion of this forum be dedicated to it (e.g., bug reports and such). Re-Logic is just the publisher/advisor for QuadroDelta, who is the developer.

Derpinator-9000

The Destroyer
Is this game still coming along good? We have not heard much, and Q1 of 2016 will be over in like 7 days. Either way, can't wait to play it, looks great!

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Absolutely. Team will need more time to add some stuff and tweak more stuff, per our request. So expect it to be a bit longer...but the extra time to also be well worth it. :)

SamIsFab

Duke Fishron
I love the "Pixel Privateers" logo. Love the electricity volt-busters that come out of it too! B)

Migui

Skeletron Prime
So we're having both Terraria Otherworld and Pixel Privateers in 2016? Mother of God...
anigif_enhanced-buzz-11171-1390414625-5.gif

You know how awesome that is? :D
Too bad my laptop has nowhere near good hardware to run any of those games...;(
At least I already have the original Terraria and I'm fine with it :p
Terraria Otherworld don't launch this year

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Unlikely. Game is still undergoing a lot of balance and polish work plus bugfixing. Once the team has a firm launch date locked down, we will let everyone know.

We hate the delays too - but our mantra of getting the game done and done right being more important than launch timing estimates holds true once again. :)

zenmai

Terrarian
Unlikely. Game is still undergoing a lot of balance and polish work plus bugfixing. Once the team has a firm launch date locked down, we will let everyone know.

We hate the delays too - but our mantra of getting the game done and done right being more important than launch timing estimates holds true once again. :)

look forward to completion!:passionate:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom