Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems good....But the question is.... There will be a new forum or its included in this forum?
QuadroDelta has their own forum for their game products: http://quadrodelta.com/forum/

I don't believe there is any plan for Re-Logic to host a separate forum site for Pixel Privateers, or have a significant portion of this forum be dedicated to it (e.g., bug reports and such). Re-Logic is just the publisher/advisor for QuadroDelta, who is the developer.

Is this game still coming along good? We have not heard much, and Q1 of 2016 will be over in like 7 days. Either way, can't wait to play it, looks great!

Absolutely. Team will need more time to add some stuff and tweak more stuff, per our request. So expect it to be a bit longer...but the extra time to also be well worth it. :)

I love the "Pixel Privateers" logo. Love the electricity volt-busters that come out of it too! B)

So we're having both Terraria Otherworld and Pixel Privateers in 2016? Mother of God...
anigif_enhanced-buzz-11171-1390414625-5.gif

You know how awesome that is? :D
Too bad my laptop has nowhere near good hardware to run any of those games...;(
At least I already have the original Terraria and I'm fine with it :p
Terraria Otherworld don't launch this year

Unlikely. Game is still undergoing a lot of balance and polish work plus bugfixing. Once the team has a firm launch date locked down, we will let everyone know.

We hate the delays too - but our mantra of getting the game done and done right being more important than launch timing estimates holds true once again. :)

Unlikely. Game is still undergoing a lot of balance and polish work plus bugfixing. Once the team has a firm launch date locked down, we will let everyone know.

We hate the delays too - but our mantra of getting the game done and done right being more important than launch timing estimates holds true once again. :)

look forward to completion!:passionate:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom