Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to play it!
But it's system requirements are much higher than my PC's. well, i'll play it when i get a new computer.

Not to get your hopes up my enthusiastic friends , but i can run Pixel Privateers on my intel 4600 onboard GPU ;) Has some small issues the dev team is still working on, but it runs around 20-30 fps! Has some drops here and there but is playable for sure!

ooo was wondering when news of this one would come about. This looks interesting enough. Liked the first game, and sure I would enjoy this one too. That is a nice look into what is to come. :dryadhappy:

Now when are we gonna get a new Terraria NPC to give us Pixel Privateer themed items?
XzeXzmy.png

So we're having both Terraria Otherworld and Pixel Privateers in 2016? Mother of God...
anigif_enhanced-buzz-11171-1390414625-5.gif

You know how awesome that is? :D
Too bad my laptop has nowhere near good hardware to run any of those games...;(
At least I already have the original Terraria and I'm fine with it :p
If terraria otherworld is going to be as badly optimised as starbound then same goes for me (which is unlikely..I hope).Re-Logic you have my trust !;)

Although admittedly I will likely never play this (RPGs aren't my thing), I give you guys at Re-Logic (and your buds at that other game studio) a huge, mutant thumbs up! Best of luck on this project!

Although it looks interesting and fun, I do have to admit that I'm already disappointed in the character animations... or rather, the lack of it. That South Park walk looks a bit cheap in my opinion.

Although it looks interesting and fun, I do have to admit that I'm already disappointed in the character animations... or rather, the lack of it. That South Park walk looks a bit cheap in my opinion.
Keep in mind the game isn't done yet, odds are that will be changed by the time it launches.

Keep in mind the game isn't done yet, odds are that will be changed by the time it launches.
Here's hoping. ;)
It's also a bit worrisome that the guys from Pixel Piracy are behind it, seeing what a poor game that was.
Let's hope Re-Logic is involved enough to keep this train from derailing.

Oh well, we'll see in due time. Go Red!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom