Casual Re-Logic Sonic characters?

Matsu

Party Girl
I know the title is weird, but bear with me.

So a few moments ago Crowno shared this image:
e44b986b4e.jpg

Along with the caption that it applies well to most game dev teams. A few of us threw around the idea of which dev/moderator would fit which character, but we kinda realised it is hard not to be biased with things like this. So out of curiosity, which dev or moderator do you guys think best fits which of these characters?

Alright, regarding that I do not care about sonic in the slightest, and know practically nothing about many of the staff members, I feel like I am more than qualified to assign each and every staff member a sonic character!
Heeeeere we go!

Redigit - Tails. Cause he's a programmer.
Cenx - Tekal? Tekai? I can't read that tiny text Matsu, you nerd.
Skiphs - Amy. He's got a cheerful avatar.
Crowno - Vector. I just felt like Crowno was a Vector kinda guy.
Jim - Omega. Cause the colors are similar.
Yoraiz0r - Cream. Cause he's only 21.
Arkhalis - Jet. Because of his sword. And it's hard to find. And he thinks he's so cool he doesn't NEED a dev armor. IT MAKES SENSE WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT.
Loki - Wave. Considering he's the community manager, he must have to deal with a lot of dumb people.
D-Town - Sonic. I literally looked through his posts and they seemed real positive, so yeah.
Lazure - Blaze. He's only got 14 posts. Plus, he's got a pink girl as an avatar.
Food Barbarian - Big. Because you get "big" from eating a lot of food.
Safeman - Charmy. Because she often lacks proper punctuation and capitalization, and I find that slightly irritating.
Leinfors - Espin. Esain? Espio? Pink lizard ninja.
Tsuki - Rogue. Cause sexy demon-bat girls and all that.
Tunnel King - Sliver. Because trying to escape from his administrative wrath is NO USE.
Nike Leon - Gamma. Because let's be honest, Nike Leon would totally die for a bird.
Matsu - Eggman. Anyone with common sense wouldn't have posted a stupid thread like this.
Charmander27 - Knuckles. Both of them have red hair and flames of passion.
Ghostar - Shadow. Cause she's sorta like Ryuko, and Ryuko's sorta like Shadow.
ExoticCharm - Tails. Again. Just because of the fox avatar. It would be heresy to pick anything else.
Jeckel - Storm. No one else got Storm, so Jeckel gets stuck with this one.
Kelp - Chaos. I wish there were more sonic characters on this list.
Doylee - Coldsteel the hedgeheg. OC do not steal.

Last edited:
Redigit - Omega, Cenx thinks for him, like a good wife
Cenx - Jet/Rouge/Wave

Back
Top Bottom