Re-Logic Support portal doesn't work

Mika_F1

Terrarian
HI!

The robot sent me the link to Re-Logic Support portal but it doesn't work.

Please, help me if it's possible!

Attachments

• Безымянный.JPG
    Безымянный.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 231
This thread is from 2015, it had to do with a broken link to the support portal. While the original topic is no longer relevant I would like to take the time to address something you brought up.

For lack of responses or a large delay time, which I see many people complain about, you need to keep in mind Relogic has no dedicated support team. This can create an inconsistency in the time to respond and the quality of the response based on how busy the staff members are with other projects. I would ask that you try to remain empathetic towards their situation and remember they are still an extremely small company. It's possible that the staff members take on duties not officially "assigned" to their role in the company because they do not contain the resources of a larger company that can create all the departments they need filled with as much staff as they need.

The last time Relogic released a game was May 16th 2011, the release of Terraria. Relogic opted not to do paid DLC but free updates. This means that for income they have been riding out on the sales of a game from 8 years ago, publishing deals, and merch. I don't imagine that creates enough capital to sustain all departments after all this time, which means they have had to make some tough calls and prioritize the positions that they want for the company.

I talked to them about my concerns 8 months ago regarding this topic. They are aware they could be doing better and have talked about the subject internally long before I approached them, I'm sure they have some ideas to figure it out. Luckily Terraria has always such a strong community to help others out in this area. I offered to help out any way I can and that's what I have been doing.

If you or someone you know ever has any problems you can direct them to the troubleshooting section here on the forums and we'll help them out. Thank you for your understanding and enjoy Terraria. :)

Last edited:
I have a problem with Terraria were i cant make a profile.It goes up to the create your name then when i press create charater it doesn't appear on the charater list

Back
Top Bottom