Re-Logic Teams Up with Vidglo on New Terraria Merchandise Line

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Happy Holidays everyone!

The team at Re-Logic has been hard at work building an awesome set of Terraria Merchandise over the past couple of years, and our efforts are really starting to build up momentum - resulting in some of the best Terraria merch offerings to-date (in our opinion at least)! In last week's November State of the Game, we revealed an amazing Collector's Vinyl Soundtrack that will be coming soon from Laced Records (preorders start this week!). This week, we are beyond pleased to share with everyone that we have recently partnered with the fantastic folks over at Vidglo on what will become an expanding line of Terraria Merchandise that you will not want to miss!

Kicking off this launch will be some of the highest quality Terraria clothing that we have had the pleasure of witnessing to-date, featuring some classic designs as well as new offerings. We are personally huge fans of the new "College Collection". All of this will be available over at TERRARIA.SHOP - the storefront for our Vidglo Terraria merchandise! Click the image below to head on over and check out what is now available!

Store Launch.jpg
The Vidglo Terraria Merchandise line will only expand from there, moving into a wide variety of unique offerings including pins, collectible figurines, and much more! This is a space you will want to watch closely as new products will be rolling out continuously over the next several months. To check out the latest Terraria Merchandise collection from Vidglo, be sure to visit the Vidglo Terraria Merchandise Store by clicking the image below and sign up for the newsletter, which will give you the absolute latest up-to-the-minute information on the latest and greatest products coming to the store!

Figures coming soon tcf.jpg

index.php

Of course, be sure to visit our Holiday Shopping Guide (linked below) for the full range of Terraria gift ideas for the Terrarian in your life (or yourself, of course!) across all of our amazing Terraria merchandise partners!

Last edited:
Will terraria.shop have the other products like the yoyos?

As of now, each partner has their own storefront - we do know it would be ideal to have one centralized location/hub for all of the things. We are working on that solution in the background/in parallel, likely to work in a way where you can always see everything in one spot, with out-links to buy to each partner page. More on that later.

i might as well buy my little terraria fanatic brother the eye of cthulhu figurine (its his favorite boss and i got him the eye of cthulhu plush) :D
is there any sizing guide on the shirts?

Last edited:
I might have to get that moon lord figurine.

i might as well buy my little terraria fanatic brother the eye of cthulhu figurine (its his favorite boss and i got him the eye of cthulhu plush)

Yeah.... those are still in the works (along with a host of other things not yet revealed) - but hopefully not TOO long. ;)

Check the site/do the newsletter thing or just watch our usual channels, as I am sure we will say when they are out.

That is a fantastic question - one I just asked for... stay tuned!

No, Re-logic is giving us some cool things, but we are not forced to buy what they sell.

If you want it, then buy it, if you don't like it, just don't buy it, it's that simple.
You completely misinterpreted my comment. Completely. But that’s fine, I’ll put the blame on myself (I kinda saw this coming anyways) I’ll reword it for you; “Here we go again buying their merchandise!” They sell merch that we as a community always want and we are willing to give money for it, hence the “taking our money”

Does this make sense now?

Last edited:
You completely misinterpreted my comment. Completely. But that’s fine, I’ll put the blame on myself (I kinda saw this coming anyways) I’ll reword it for you; “Here we go again buying their merchandise!” They sell merch that we as a community always want and we are willing to give money for it, hence the “taking our money”

Does this make sense now?
Ohh, right, right.
Well, I have no money to buy this. But I want some things.

I just realized someone could theoretically use the figurines to make custom terraria amiibo (not me, not equipped for that kind of thing)

i might as well buy my little terraria fanatic brother the eye of cthulhu figurine (its his favorite boss and i got him the eye of cthulhu plush) :D

Size Guide/Charts have been added to each product page.

Back
Top Bottom