Re-Logic Teams Up with Vidglo on New Terraria Merchandise Line

Please tell me your making a Plantera one

Those figures would be a great Christmas present depending on when they come out. :)

I know this is a weird question to be asking right now but how would you do a skeletron prime figure (if your making one).💀:pinky::gslime::bluslime::yslime::pslime::bslime::islime::lslime::cslime::sslime::rslime::hoppinjack::kingslime::joy:

Figures won't be out until 2021 - but you can get the new (and really well done) clothing items now/in the meantime. ;)

Plus... there are other things coming to this collaboration that have not yet been revealed and that should arrive in the near future...

Hey Loki will there be a Terraria Nintendo switch pro controller alongside the joy cons or a shell of the controller print:naughty:

why is no one talking about the solar armor one i will have to get Plantera, stardust, destroyer, duke fishron and Skeletron prime when/if they come out

I still think a Terraria themed Munchkin expansion would be amazing. The two would fit together so well and I'd definitely buy it.

Hey Loki will the team at Re-Logic make plushies of the Bosses again
Imagine what an Empress of Light figure would look like :)

Last edited:
Hey Loki will the team at Re-Logic make plushies of the Bosses again
Imagine what an Empress of Light figure would look like :)

Don't know why, but my alerts from this thread crapped out. :(

I would personally love to see more plushies made of a variety of things - will have to see what our partners will go for!

Don't know why, but my alerts from this thread crapped out. :(

I would personally love to see more plushies made of a variety of things - will have to see what our partners will go for!
I saw that sanshee had made a plush eater of souls key chain along with the glowing mushroom biome pins, maybe in the future they could make some plushes of the bosses or other enemies like King Slime

Back
Top Bottom