Re-Logic Teams with Animegami Studios for the Terraria Biome Series Resin Statues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
UPDATE: This is no longer available. If you did order this, please see the latest information we have about the situation.

reveal banner smaller.png

Happy Friday Terrarians!

Terraria merchandise is always something that we hear is in great demand. Though we certainly had great success in the past with the old toy line and the like - and we are making great strides towards bringing the community even more Terraria merchandise options - we have never had anything really targeted at the collector's end of the spectrum. Really high-end, well done collectable pieces were always something we very much wanted to see come to pass, but the opportunity just never quite presented itself in the right way.

Well, that is about to change in a big way! We are very excited to announce that we will be partnering with the amazing and talented folks over at Animegami Studios to bring the first high-end Terraria collectable merchandise to the fans!

What exactly will Animegami be working on? What are the plans and details? Read on to learn more!

index.php

The Animegami Terraria Biome Series Project: Details Thus Far

Earlier today, the Re-Logic team joined in on a livestream event with the Animegami team where the project was revealed and a few concept art ideas were shared, questions were answered, etc. If you would like to catch up on the full stream, check out the video embedded below! If you would rather jump to what was shown, then keep reading!

Stream Video

Laaaa-vaaa Shark doo doo doo doo doo doo.gif

Here is the Journey's End Spoiler in case you missed it - a new lava shark mount!
index.php

Short Video Introducing the Terraria Biome Series Project

index.php

Neutral_3.png

Concept Art for the initial Forest Biome

index.php

Biome 1 Concept.png

Forest Biome Basic Details
index.php

Biome Connections.png

Future Biome Connectivity

index.php
You can keep up with the Terraria Biome Series project by keeping a close eye on the dedicated page on Animegami's website:

1571322515546.png
Click the image above to check out the Terraria Biome Project Landing Page!

While you are there, be sure to sign up for their Biome Series Newsletter - that will be the absolute best way to be sure that you have the latest and greatest information about this exciting project!

index.php

Who is Animegami Studios?

1571166587067.png

Animegami Studios is the creative branch of Animegami, which currently owns the largest online retailer in the UK, Animegami Store.

They join the high-quality collectibles manufacturer market with over 5 years experience in the collectibles world and a fast growing community of fans.
They currently hold 3 licenses, Capcom’s Monster Hunter, Crunchyroll’s Junji Itō, and Manga UK's Cannon Busters - with Terraria now joining the fold!
They have and will always strive for incredible quality, no compromises and focusing on the customers above all.

Here is an example of some of their recent work:

1571165744701.png

Keep up-to-date with Animegami's progress on the Terraria project as well as all of the other cool stuff they have going on via their website or their Facebook Page> Animegami Studios Facebook Page

Join the Animegami Collectors' Group on Facebook here> Animegami Collectors Group

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume because the 1.4 spoiler is here that this thread is potentially also the "state of the game" monthly update?

So I'll ask here; not a lot of 2019 left, is 1.4 still on schedule for being out this year?

Exciting news, was there for it being showed. Their prices are a bit hefty but the quality of the merch in their store seems to be pretty great! I'll definitely be trying to put some money aside; Looking forward to when they can show a test or market model rather than concept art.

Sorry, no 1.4 Release news yet and this isn't a post related to it so please try your best to avoid those kind of questions here. It'll be ready when it's ready.
They said estimated release for this merchandise was sometime in 2020.

Sorry, no 1.4 Release news yet and this isn't a post related to it so please try your best to avoid those kind of questions here. It'll be ready when it's ready.
My bad; the inclusion of 1.4 content muddled the thread topic, so it seemed like something a State of the Game post would include -- and since I haven't seen one for October yet -- it seemed like a safe place to ask questions.

My bad; the inclusion of 1.4 content muddled the thread topic, so it seemed like something a State of the Game post would include -- and since I haven't seen one for October yet -- it seemed like a safe place to ask questions.
Fair point I suppose! You've got me there!
But my point still stands that I doubt we'll be getting any answers about release date from here. Feel free to discuss the spoiler though, it's a lava shark/snake mount thing. You guys love breaking stuff down so go wild if you can

When I first saw anime studio. I thought we were gonna come to Anime industry but instead of that, we have more toys for show off.
I'm in between this idea. They are gonna be quite expensive to collect or to buy.

Not sure what's puzzling Re-Logic more at this point: Thinking of where--in their limited space--to put the statues and biome sets, where they're getting the money to splurge on them, or if they can get away with filing it as a "business expense" under their taxes?

Not sure what's puzzling Re-Logic more at this point: Thinking of where--in their limited space--to put the statues and biome sets, where they're getting the money to splurge on them, or if they can get away with filing it as a "business expense" under their taxes?
I'm sure they can afford it and it works both ways, who knows what the contract was and if any money has been exchanged. Even given the low price of the game I'm sure that they've invested money and have a few contracts with various publishers/devs, like 505. I wouldn't worry!
Business expense would be things like computers used for testing, don't think you could claim anything like this as it seeing as it's more of a venture.

Admittedly their ventures with merch hasn't been very fruitful... or good - I do like the clotheswear though, all of the stuff on that site is pretty quality, however pricy (pretty standard for a custom print shirt or top) But this collectors sculpt looks promising. If it's not your thing then you needn't bother yourself, why buy something that doesn't interest you? :happy: I, myself am quite interested. I don't own many collectors things but I do have lots of desk space, and having something quite grand would bring some brightness to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom