Re-Logic Teams with Animegami Studios for the Terraria Biome Series Resin Statues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this announcement was a little overhyped. As somebody who doesn't buy merch, I excitedly waited a day and a half for what was essentially 3 seconds of a new mount. Admittedly, it's a very cool mount and one I've wanted for a long time, but what a letdown...
CA3NNBa.png

Will this come the the console edition or only PC

This is Merchandise for the game. It is not linked to any of the different Terraria platforms specifically, but to Terraria as a whole. It will be released independently of updates for Terraria platforms. :)

Looking at that concept art. I can't wait to see what the statues for the Corruption and Snow biome look like!

Yo-yos (and i'm really, really grateful for their existence)ame to existence due to collaboration with onedrop, will animegami studios also bring such pleasant in-game surprises?

I assume because the 1.4 spoiler is here that this thread is potentially also the "state of the game" monthly update?

So I'll ask here; not a lot of 2019 left, is 1.4 still on schedule for being out this year?

i would also like to know if there would be any special development for the other consoles not yet caught up to speed.

[Цитата= " demizegg, сообщение: 1828807, участник: 496"]
Не могу дождаться, чтобы получить некоторые супер высокое качество Terraria merch! :)
[/ЦИТАТА]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom