RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

1. You cook Sashimi using a furnace. It's raw fish.
onaNPTG.png

I'm afraid I have a fetish for pointing out contradictions.

Anyway,
Before 1.2 you could drown in lava, which would make sense as even if your immune to lavas burn, it's still a liquid so you could still drown in it.
But...
They removed the ability to drown in lava in 1.2!? I guess it was because it was unnecessary, as you would die by lava burn before you would drown, and it would make gathering hellstone easier, as you only need obsidian skin potions, when you used to need both obsidian skin and gill potions.

You drink your weapon imbuements.
Apparently, when you cut trees they turn directly into short bits of planks which you can turn into a work bench.
You can craft metal anvils on work benches by hand and you also can craft better anvils on your anvils.
You need an adamantite forge... to smelt adamantite.
Dynamite costs 50 times the price of a bomb and breaks roughly 2-3 times more blocks.
Corrupt and hallowed sand is harder to mine than regular sand. ???
Sticky bombs stack up to 50, regular ones up to 100. A same occurrence happens regarding bottles: empty ones stack up to 99, filled ones to 30.
Fish-based potions are worth less than the fishes used to make them. #Yolo
People need a box with a door, a table, a torch and a chair to live. Which means all of the NPCs are disguised spartans.

-can kill a huge underwolds monster made from tons and tons of meat, gets his :red: kicked by a clown/píxie/turtle-
Did you got hit by a rocket in the face in the HM dungeon?, don't worry, throw some red knives or wear a hood and you will be ok soon...
-sharknados, enough said.
-Being hurt by standing in a block that is on fire, but feeling fine while holding a boiling inferno fork
-You don't know how to make the mechanic go to her room? Maybe ladders to help she escape the underground? Nah, just go away and you will find that she is at home.
-"Whoa, is that a shadowbeam staff?!?!" "What, this crap?" Now I use a bubblegun to deal more damage

HOW DOES A GIANT ROBO SKELETON REGENERATE HIMSELF, HUH?
Easy, Cthulhu needs some mechanical replacement because once it has removed its brains and eyes, it needs a new one in mech form. The mech bosses are a by-product of this, and Cthulhu probably thought they'd be bloody good protectors, so have a machine(or machines) stowed away somewhere that chugs out the mechs on a regular basis.

AND HOW ARE THERE SO MANY ICE QUEENS? WHAT ARE THEY ALL QUEEN OF?
Those are ice sculptures that escaped from Santa's workshop. Have you got no dreams?

Back
Top Bottom